Chapter 20: Yes

Krist saw Singto struggling to provide a response and decided to intervene. "I want to stay with Sing."

"All right," Tul agreed. "The bunny has spoken."

"The bunny has spoken!" Krist beamed.

Tul smiled and ruffled Krist's hair. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Not hard." Krist shook his head.

"Then again, other things might be hard," Max added with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Baby, why are you such a tease?" Tul cooed.

"You want to know why?"

"Yeah," Tul slanted over and spoke into Max's mouth, "I want to know why."

"You're so freaking irresistible. That's why." Max gave Tul's lips a deep kiss.

"O-kay," Singto muttered. "Just pretend we're not here."

"Pretend we're not here," Krist repeated. "We are invisible like Bas."

"Oh, bunny," Tul said with a chuckle. "You're too cute to be invisible."

"Krist is cute." Krist grinned brightly at his owner.

"You are," Tul affirmed, "so very cute."

"Sing is cute!" Krist voiced.

"No, he's invisible."

"Hey!" Singto growled. "What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I mean, so don't bother asking."

"I could be cute." Singto thought for a moment. "Never mind. No, I can't."

"Well, at least you have the decency to admit it."

"Would you two leave so that I could live?" Singto pleaded.

"Let's go, Tul." Max tugged at Tul's arm. "Your cousin wants some private time with Krist."

"Fine! We'll leave so you could have fun with my bunny."

"Have fun with Krist," the bunny cheered.

"Make sure he doesn't have too much fun with you, okay Krist?" Tul instructed. "You still need to hop afterward."

"P'Tul!" Singto warned.

"Calm down. I'm only kidding."

"Only kidding." Krist clapped.

"Nong, you need to learn a thing or two from Krist."

"You want me to learn from a bunny?" Singto scoffed.

"For one, he's honest with his feelings." Tul gawked at Singto with a raised brow. "Are you honest with your feelings?"
"I..."

"There you go." Tul tightened his grasp on Max's hand and smirked. "Shall we go home?"

"Let's go," Max concurred. "Bye guys."

"Bye bye..." Krist greeted adorably.

Watching his cousin and Max leaving, Singto shut the front door and locked it. Soon after, a wet-haired Godt came running out of the bathroom.