Chapter 9: Wish Granted

"It's nice of you to finally join us." Godt burped and flailed onto the couch.

"Hey, Nong!" Singto griped. "I told you to watch after Krist; not get him drunk."

"It's not my fault that he's such a lightweight," Godt muttered. "He only drank half a bottle. He's just like you...can't hold his liquor."

"What did you expect?" Singto complained. "He's a bunny."

"He's human, P'Singto," Godt reminded.

"Sing!" Krist hopped over to Singto but lost his balance and tumbled to the floor.

"Krist..." Singto hurriedly helped the intoxicated bunny up.

"Sing." Krist leaned over and bonked his nose on Singto's face.

"Alright." Singto struggled to support his weight.

Gazing at Singto with half opened eyes, Krist smiled. "Sing..."

"Let's get you to bed." Singto slung Krist's arm over his shoulders and snaked an arm around the bunny's waist to hold him up.

"What about me?" Godt yelled out. "I need some loving, too."

"You stay away from me," Singto ordered.

"I don't want you," Godt uttered. "I want Krist."

"Well, you can't have him."

"Why not?" Godt got up and stumbled toward Singto. "Are you claiming him all to yourself?" Draping his arms on each side of Singto's neck, Godt rested them on Krist's arm as well as Singto's shoulders.

"Nong, get off me," Singto requested. "I can't hold the both of you up at the same time. You guys are heavy."

"Are you calling me fat?" Godt objected and before Singto could react, the other threw his head back and started crying at the top of his lungs.

"Geez! Get a grip on yourself," Singto commanded.

"But...you're calling me fat." Godt sobbed.

"Fine. You're skinny."

"Are you calling me a skeleton?" Godt whimpered. "That's just as bad as calling me fat."

"Seriously?" Singto groaned and noticed that Godt was about to sob once again. "Never mind. You're perfect the way you are. Perfect, okay?"

"You think that I'm perfect?"

"Yes," Singto concurred hesitantly and looked over at the coffee table to count the opened bottles of beer. One of them is Krist's. There are two unopened, meaning Nong drank six and a half bottles. Singto blurted his thoughts out loud, "How did you manage to sneak so many bottles, behind my back, without me knowing?"

"You were busy playing with yourself," Godt hiccupped, "with your little fingers, under the running water."

"How are you even able to tease me when you're so drunk?"

"I'm never too drunk to tease you." Another burp emitted from his mouth. "You lucky kitty, you."

"Yeah, so lucky," Singto said sarcastically.

"I'm glad that you agree." Godt planted a kiss on Singto's cheek and then rested his chin on the lad's shoulder.

"Quit molesting me and come." With heavy steps, Singto gradually led them in the direction of his bedroom.