Chapter 14: Declaration

Singto's eyes fluttered close as he gradually returned the kiss. Soft plump lips gently caressing his desires to fulfill the cravings he tried so hard to bury. I want him... The dab of Krist's tongue on his lips woke Singto from his trance and he gasped. Grabbing Krist's shoulders, he pulled away to break their kiss. Singto panted in surprise and tried to calm himself down.

"Sing?" Krist blinked with wide eyes. "Something wrong?"

"N-No," Singto sputtered. "There's nothing wrong. Let's go to bed before I lose control."

"Lose control? Sing wants to do?"

"Ah...haha..." Singto gave out a nervous laugh. "Let's just go to sleep."

"Sing sleeps with Krist."

He doesn't know how misleading that sounds. Singto plastered on a wavering smile. "Yes." He extended a hand out to Krist and the bunny took hold of it.

They headed to the bedroom and Krist immediately hopped onto the bed. Scooting over to one side, Krist made room for Singto to join him. "Sing sleeps here."

Singto got into bed and pulled the covers up for them. "Good night."

"Good night, Sing." Krist's large eyes curved into crescent moon when he smiled sweetly at Singto.

"Sweet dreams, Krist," Singto muttered and patted Krist's head. "See you in the morning."

Krist's eyes drooped close not long after and Singto switched off the lights.

***

"Are you seriously going to sit there and watch me sleep?" Godt grumbled at the fairy following him everywhere in his apartment, except for the bathroom; or that was what he thought.

"I don't need to sleep," Bas informed. "I don't get tired like humans."

"Are you for real?" Godt asked.

"Do I not look real to you?" Bas questioned as he went over to sit on the bed. "Perhaps you would like to take advantage of me to make sure."

"D-Don't tempt me," Godt warned.

"Am I?" Bas leaned closer to Godt and tickled the man's lips with his breaths.

Godt back crawled on all fours, over to the other side of his mattress to escape. "I...I told you not to test my limits. I might cross the line and..."

"Take advantage of me?" Bas lifted a curious brow. "I don't mind. I've never been taken advantage of and I'm quite curious. Is it the same as those videos that you watch in the dark by yourself?"

"How long have you been following me?"

"Since the moment you met Krist." Bas hiccupped.

"I haven't watched any of those videos recently," Godt claimed. "Tell me the truth."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes," Godt affirmed.

"Okay." Bas confessed. "I've been hanging around you for some time now."

"Why?"

"I want to learn about humans. I've picked up a lot of your habits along the way."