Chapter 7: Together

Singto drove Krist to a nearby shopping complex and took him into a clothing store. Shuffling through the racks and hangers, he selected a number of clothes that were suitable for Krist. The ex-bunny followed him around, sometimes forgetting to walk normally and did a couple skip-hops in his steps.

"Go in there and try these on," Singto instructed as he dumped the pile of attires he had gathered onto Krist's arms whilst herding him into one of the fitting stalls.

"Sing?" Krist stared at Singto not understanding what he was supposed to do.

"Try them on," Singto repeated.

"Sing."

"Um." Singto took a quick glance around to make sure that no one was looking and hurriedly joined Krist in the stall. Quickly shutting the door, he assisted Krist with each outfit. "Not like that. Put it in here."

"Sing?"

"No, not your hand. That part goes between your legs. Why are you making it so hard?"

"Sing~" Krist's voice went up a few pitches indicating a state of discomfort.

"Stop squirming. Don't stick your bare behind at my face. Geez! Remind me to get you underwear later."

Krist panted from trying to comprehend what Singto wanted him to do. These clothes that the humans wore were terribly complicated. He preferred the furry white coat he used to have when he was a bunny. All he needed to do was groom it with his saliva and that was it. Doing according to Singto's guidance, Krist stuck the right leg into the right side of the pants.

"Yeah, like that. Good job." Singto zipped it up for him. "That looks good."

"Sing!"

"Now take it off and put the other one on. Why are you wiggling away? Come here. Come!"

The bunny whimpered and then burst out into laughter due to Singto's ticklish fingers.

"Why are you laughing? Stick it in already."

"Sing..."

"Ah...yes. Like that."

"Sing. Sing..."

"Okay, yes. I like it. Pull it out. Yes, and that...in. Yes!"

To the unknowing ears of the employees and customers at the store, the two sounded like they were doing something else when in fact Krist was only trying on clothes. Of course the thumping against the walls and floor caused by Krist losing his balance during the process of changing outfits didn't help the situation. Everyone started gathering outside throwing looks at each other with their minds running wild.

"Alright, put my pants back on," Singto said. "The loose side goes on the backside. Yes. Okay, let's take this...this...and that. We'll go get you some underwear after I pay for these. You shouldn't be wandering about without wearing underwear." Singto opened the door once Krist was fully clothed and the two were greeted with close to ten pairs of eyes. "It's not what you think. I was just helping him take off his clothes." Seeing their shocked expressions, the lad reworded. "No, don't get the wrong idea. I had to get him naked in order for him to try on the clothes. He got tangled and ended up with his fingers stuck on the area between the legs." The crowd gasped in unison. "I didn't mean it like that. Nothing happened."