Shin-Ah (Akatsuki no Yona)

*Remember Me*

Third Person's Pov

"Do you really need to leave?" The eight year old Seiryuu ask the girl with (h/c) hair while sitting under the moonlight.

"Yes." The girl replied quietly.

"But why? Don't you like it here anymore? Is it because of me?" The boy asked again. Sadness is audible in his voice.

"Of course not. I like it here and most of all I like you. The truth is I wanted to be with you forever."
The girl said again. This time her voice is sincere and she is looking directly at his face.

"Then why are you leaving?"

"I can't tell you I'm sorry. But you know what? It doesn't mean that when I leave we will not see each other again." The girl beamed at the Blue Dragon.

"What do you mean?" He asked again.

"Well it means that even if i leave right now, I know someday our fate will intertwine again and when that day arrive I will assure you that I'll still remember you, my sweet little Seiryuu." After the girl said those words, she gave the blue dragon a parting gift that no treasure can surpass it's value.

And that is a gift of hope.

*10 years later*

Shin-ah's Pov

"Shin-ah can you help me carry this things? We're going to trade it in the town." Yoon called out to me and ask for my help.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head and help him lift up the box that contains medicine I think.

We carried it together while we walk behind the others. We we're currently on our way to the town to sell medicine and restore our stock.

When we arrive at the town, Yoon manage to get a place to sell the medicine. Yona and Zeno are helping him while the others are scouting the place.

"Hey Shin-ah, do you want to come with me?" Jae-ha walk up to me. But before I can answer him, Kija already smack his head which is I don't know why he did it.

"Where do you think you're trying to take Shin-ah huh? You know he's still innocent." Kija scolded Jae-ha.

Innocent? What does he mean by that?

"Hey I'm not taking him in a place like that. Come on, I know Shin-ah is still new when it comes to those kind of stuff, I just want to take a walk with him you know geez." Jae-ha replied while rubbing the part where Kija smacked him.

I was going to say something when I felt that someone bumped onto my chest. I looked down on that person but I can't see her face since she was wearing a cloak. However, atleast I can tell that she is a woman since she's small and have a really tiny figure.

"I'm sorry Mister I didn't mean to bumped into you." The woman said with a quiet voice. Wait.. her voice, why is it sounds so familiar?

"Uhm it's okay. Well -- uhm if you don't mind, may I.... see your face?" I don't know why I said that but I have this feelings that I knew this person.

She didn't answer. She just stood there in front of me then the next thing I knew is that our faces are only a few inches apart.

I was shocked at the distance, but what shocked me more is that I am now currently facing her face. And just like I expected... it's really her.

"I see, so we meet again my sweet little Seiryuu." She said with a hint of happiness in her voice.

"(Y/N)  is that you?" I asked her. My voice is shaking and I am completely aware of that, but I can't help it I'm extremely surprised.

"So you still remember me? I'm glad."

I don't know what to say at the moment so I just followed what my instinct told me to do and that is... to hug her. I held her tight in my arms and I heard her chuckled but still return it with an equal force.

She buried her face in my chest and I do the same in her neck. It's been a long time since I hold her like this and I admit that I really missed it.

"I told you, we were going to see each other again." She whispered.

I pushed her a little so that I can face her. I smiled, while I bring my right hand to touch her cheeks. I can feel my heart pounding loudly against my chest while I continue holding her.

She lift her hands too and did the same. I can feel her hands brushing against my mask but I didn't say anything.

"Seiryuu I want to see your face." She seriously said.

I nodded at her. After all I also want to see her face without my mask on. So when she lifted my mask, I remained silent and close my eyes until it was completely out of my face.

"Seiryuu, open your eyes." I did what she told me, I slowly open my eyes and stare at her face that looks clear in my view.

We both smiled at the sight of each others face.

"(Y/N)."

"Seiryuu."

She's right, we did see each other again and this time I'm going to make sure that she'll never leave me again. Not now, not tomorrow and definitely not forever.

-*-*-*-*-*-
Question: Whom do you think is stronger, Kija or Jae-ha?

A/N: Hey there people haha, the second one is done. I hope that you'll like this one since Shin-ah is one of my favorite anime character.

Anyway please enjoy:))

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠