Arslan (Arslan Senki)

*That Prince*

(A/N: In this one-shot you are Farangis's little sister and you followed her when she left to aid Arslan.)

Your Pov

"(Y/N)? What are you doing in here?" My older sister, Farangis, said as she dashed towards my direction. When she finally reached me, she immediately embraced me in a tight hug which I returned of course.

"Sister! At last, I finally found you." I cried in her arms. After a month of searching, I can finally be with her.

I can't really understand why my sister needed to leave just because of some reasons which I don't care at the very least. I hate everyone back in our country, they made my sister go away but I hate that Prince even more. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have to be separated in the first place.

After our moment embracing each other, my sister asked me again.

"I wanted to be with you sister that's why I searched for you, is that so bad?" I asked back. Tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes, threatening to fall any moment now.

"Yes! It's too dangerous for you to be here." Her voice sounded so calm but knowing her, I know she's just holding back her feelings.

"I don't care but if it's truly dangerous in here, why don't we go back already?" I said.

Her companion were just watching us, not knowing what to do to stop our siblings argument.

"I can't do that." She sighed.

"Why?"

"I was given a mission to aid His Highness, that's why I can't go back until I fulfill my duty." She explained.

To hell with that mission, they only want to get rid of her.

"If that's the case then I'll stay here with you until you finished your mission." I insisted. There's no way I'm going to leave my sister alone with this bunch of wolves.

"You can't ----."

"Okay that's enough you two." A man with long blonde hair said, he had a composed expression on his face but I can hear the amusement behind his monotone voice.

"Lord Narsus." My sister whispered. So this man was called Narsus.

"Forgive me for interrupting your chat with your sister, however it looks to me that it's not going well so I decided to interfere." He said. I raised my eyebrow and scrutinized this man in front of me. Apparently, he did the same to me, the nerve.
"Ah Narsus? I think that's enough." A gentle voice suddenly filled my ears. I tilted my head to look at the person who said that. And I came face to face with a boy around my age, with hair as white as snow and a pair of deep sapphire-colored eyes. He was so... beautiful.

I'm not sure how long am I  staring at him until I heard a roar of laughter echoed throughout the place.

"Ahahahaha it looks like someone fell in love with our mighty Prince." A weird looking man said, he had a wide grin plastered on his face.

But wait? D-did he said--- what???

My face burned a deep colored red and my eyes widened. What the?

"I-i don't k-know what your t-talking about." Uwaaaahhhh! Why am I stuttering?

"Ahahahaha, your so obvious little girl." The man chuckled again but this time the others join him, even my sister.

"I'm not! Stop laughing." My face shows both sign of anger and embarrassment.

Grrrr... This guys!

"We're sorry (Y/N), it's just that you look so cute blushing like that. By the way, my name is Arslan, I am the crown prince of Pars." He said. What?

This boy is the crown PRINCE?

"I-i---." My god! I'm so shocked to the point that I can't even speak.

"Your highness, I apologize on my sister's behalf. I don't know what she's thinking, following me here. However, there's no need to worry I will send her back immediately." My elder sister said, bowing in front of the prince.

"Sister." I whispered, not sure what to do. I don't want to go back but at the same time I don't want to give my sister a problem.
"I'm sorry sister for being selfish and irresponsible. I just wanted to see you again." Tears stream down at my flushed cheeks but I made no move to wipe it away.

I bow my head but I was surprised when the Prince held my face in between his hands and tilted it upward. He made me look into his brilliant blue eyes and slowly he wiped away my tears. I don't know what to say, I'm overwhelmed by the current situation.

"Stop crying, I'm not angry. You too Farangis, there's no need to apologize because the truth is I'm kinda happy that someone like (Y/N) wanted to join us. If you like, you can come with us."

"Your highness..." His hands are still on my face gently caressing my cheeks. Even though I can't see my face right now, I'm positive that I'm blushing.

"And if ever that something dangerous may happen, I will protect you." He said, a gentle smile grazing his pretty face.

Why?

Why is he saying something like that? Protect me?

But... why?

"Are you sure about that Your highness?" A huge man with black hair asked him. He's holding a spear in his hand.

"Yes I am. So what do you think (Y/N)? Will you come with us?" He let go of my face and lend his hand in front of me, earnestly waiting if I will take it or not.

Slowly my hand reached for his and hold it tightly, we both smiled at the thought of being with each other from now on. I can't explain it by words but something inside my heart is telling me that this Prince might become someone really important to me.

-*-*-*-*-*-
A/N: A little Arslan Senki fanfic for you guys. Honestly, I really like this anime and I really love the little Prince and Gieve. Anyway, enjoy reading...

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠