Kakeru (Tsukiuta)

*Still Wasn't Enough*

Your Pov

"Good work everyone." Tsukishiro-san said, as the Six Gravity members finally ended their all-out practice for their new song.

"Thank you very much." The boys replied, with worn out yet satisfied smile on their faces.

A smile formed on my face as I continue to watch them in the sideways. Even though they're not kids anymore, they still had this overflowing charisma and cuteness in them... especially HIM.

"Uwaaaahhh I'm so tired!" I heard Koi-san complained with a pout.

"Me too." Aoi-san agreed with him while the others only nodded their head, too tired to speak up.

Since the practice is over, I think I'd better get going now. I don't want to get caught after all. I was about to turn my back and quietly leave when I heard my name being called.

"(Y/N)!" Koi-san called out, as he tackled me in a tight hug. We both fell on the ground because of the impact.

"Koi-san." I whispered his name while trying to escape from his arms.

"Oh it's (Y/N), are you here for Kakeru again?" A heat spread across my face because of Haru-san's statement. I immediately stand up and tried to explain myself but I only ended up embarrassing myself more. I tilted my head down to hide my flushed face.

I heard them laugh at my frantic action, except for one person.

"Why are you here again? Didn't I told you to stop coming here." His voice sounded so serious and his every word is dripping with deadly poison that can kill my heart in an instant.

"K-kakeru... I-i--" Before I could finish what I'm about to say, Kakeru cut me off.

"I'm sorry everyone but... can you please leave us for the mean time. I want to talked to her... alone." Kakeru told them, while his eyes are still fixated on me.

I looked at everyone and saw that they had this unexplainable look on their faces as they watched Kakeru and me.

A few moments of silence had passed when Hajime-san sighed and said. "All right... let's go everyone."

"But." Koi-san protested but Hajime-san gave him a knowing look and walk away.

The other members spared a glance at each other and then decided to just follow their leader and leave the two of us alone.

When everyone was already gone, Kakeru cleared his throat to get my attention. I shifted my gaze on him; but stayed silent.

"Now then, back to my question. Why are you here?"

"W-well I... I just wanted to s-see you. It's been a month since I l-last saw you so I thought... I could go and w-watch you silently." My heart is pounding loudly against my chest, and my hands is starting to sweat.

"I see. However, starting today I want you to... restraint yourself from coming here again. I don't like seeing you here." His piercing yellow eyes never left my soft (e/c) ones, as he nonchalantly said those hurtful words.

"But w-why?"

"Because... I hate you." His words struck me like a thunder. It feels as if my heart was torn into tiny million pieces.

Why?

Why did you hate me so much?

Is it wrong for me to love you?

Did all the efforts I made up until now still wasn't enough?

I thought I already did everything.
So... Why?

Fat drop of tears escaped my eyes as I watched the man I love turn his back on me.

Maybe... I'm not really the one for him.

Maybe I really should just... let him go.

And forget all of my feelings for him.

It hurts knowing you tried doing your best, and it still wasn't good enough.

-*-*-*-*-*-
A/N: Helloooooo minna:)) here's a tsukiuta one shot for all of you. I know Kakeru is OOC in this one but please bear with me okay?

Enjoy!!!

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠