Kuramochi (Ace of Diamond)

*Your A Girl*

Your Pov

"(Y/N)!" An ear-splitting scream suddenly echoed throughout the hallway of the hospital along with someone barging in into my private room where I am currently staying. With his brows knitted together, Kuramochi entered with a worried and at the same time angry look on his face.

"What the hell (Y/N)? Why are you being hospitalized again?" He asked, his voice held so much authority to the point that I can't even speak.

"Y-youichi I ---." He cut me off by scolding me again. "What huh? What kind of trouble did you get yourself into again?"

"W-well I... I beat some guys in the park because they're trying to harass a middle school girl, I was just trying to help. I almost beat them but they called some reinforcement and I get surrounded. So... yeah that's all." I explained to him, trying to avert my eyes.

"And then, instead of you beating them, you're the one who's got beaten instead right?"

"Well yeah... I guess. But it's not that bad, I'm fine now." I told him.

"No it's not! You're hurt, and I cannot allow that." I was taken aback by his sudden outburst, I didn't know that Youichi cared for me this much.

"Huh?"

"I... I cannot allow a-anyone to hurt you, because your important to me. Y-your... your my friend." I don't know what's gotten into me but when he said that I'm only his friend, there's a part of me that suddenly ache. It seems like somewhere deep inside my heart... I can't accept the fact that he only think of me as a friend.

Well that's no surprise I guess, after all I'm quite boyish with a very strong personality. Maybe that's the reason why Youichi can't see me as a girl.

"I see, don't worry Youichi I'm fine now. Besides there's no way those weak punches and kicks can hurt me, my mom was just a worrywart." I tried to laugh the awkwardness that was beginning to emerged between us.

"There's no way in hell that those kicks won't hurt you, your a girl (Y/N)! Stop acting tough and for once try to be aware of what situation your in. If your in trouble then you can rely on me, I will protect you." He looked so desperate when he's saying those words and it gives me a warm feeling inside my stomach.

"Youichi." I whispered his name cause it looks like I'm out of words.

"I don't want to see you get hurt (Y/N). So next time that you'll be in trouble, please notify me and I'll come to your aid, alright?" He held my hands in between his and squeeze it gently. I smiled at him and nodded.

For now, being his friend is not that bad. As long as, I get to see his smiling face... I'm fine with that.

"Thank you Youichi." I said as I carefully leaned my head against his shoulder before a small smile once again grazed in my face.

-*-*-*-*-*-
Requested by: Rin-chan

A/N: Hello there everyone!!! Yay...  Haha sorry if it took me so long to update, it's just happened that I'm quite busy this past few months. Anyway here's your request Rin-chan, please forgive me if it's not that good or if it's not what you expected. I honestly did try my best so I still hope that you will like it. Thanks again for requesting. 😘😘😘

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠