Fuji (Prince of Tennis)

*The Real Him*

Your Pov

"Neh (Y/N)-chan, let's go watch Tennis practice later after class. I want to see Tezuka-kun while practicing." My best friend (F/N) said. She's tugging on my left arm like a little kid.

"E-h? B-but isn't that... f-forbidden? W-what if we g-get caught?" I asked her, with a worried look on my face.

"Eeehhh? That's unfair! I want to see my Kunimitsu-kun." She whined. Her face is contorted with disappointment as she continued her wailing.

"I guess, but it can't be helped. They need to focus on training for the upcoming Kanto Tournament, and they can't afford to have any distraction." I explained to her, trying to cheer her up.

"Hmph... fine!" At last, she finally agreed and let go of the topic.

"Let's just watch them in the tournament. I heard that their first opponent is Hyoutei, I'm sure it's going to be an interesting game."

"Hehh... And where did you heard that?" She leaned closer to my face while giving me a mischievous look.

"Uh... uhm I-i... I heard it f-from Kikumaru-kun. He and Fuji-kun were talking about it the other day. I just happened to be there and overheard it." I tried to explain as I averted my eyes away from hers. I saw her smirked at my reaction and to my surprise, she grabbed my shoulders tightly.

"(F/N)? W-what's wrong?" I asked.

"Tell me the truth (Y/N)-chan, are you really just happened to be there or..." She cut off her own sentence as she focused her intense gaze on me.

"Or?" I trailed on.

"Or... your stalking Fuji-kun." My jaw dropped because of her malicious accusation. The smirked that was plastered on her face grew wider as she continuously gives me a knowing look.

"W-w-what are you t-talking about? I-i'm not stalking a-anyone." I voiced out while stuttering.

Waaaahhhh why am I stuttering? It's not like I'm stalking Fuji-kun, I only happened to be there. That's right, it was just a coincidence. Although I can't say that I hate to be in the same place as him, actually it's the opposite. If I was given a chance, I would love to stay by his side.

"Really? Then... why are you so nervous huh? And your stuttering way too much." She said, she's trying to corner me and make me confess. Uwaaaahhh how come I became friends with her?

"Hehh~ isn't it (F/N)-san and (Y/N)-san." I almost jumped on my feet when I heard a very familiar voice behind my back.

"Ah! It's Fuji-kun." I felt a chill run down through my whole body when I heard (F/N) called that name. My feet was glued to the ground and I can't move my body.

"What are you guys still doing here?" He asked. Even though I can't see it, I can feel his gaze on my back.

"Well... (Y/N)-chan and I are just having a little girl's chat before going home, right?" Said (F/N), in a mischievous tone. I tried to glare at her however, it was proven futile because she only returned it with a teasing smile.

"Heh? A girl's talk huh? I wonder what is it about."

"Do you want to know, Fuji-kun? Well you see, (Y/N)-chan here is trying to stalk----." I immediately covered her mouth and cut off her sentence before she even voice out her unpleasant thoughts to Fuji-kun.

"Hmm? (Y/N)-san is trying to stalk who?" My face burned a million shades of red because of his sudden question.

Uwaaaahhhh this is so embarrassing! I felt like I'm about to explode.

"I-its nothing haha, d-dont mind her F-fuji-kun." I exclaimed, still holding (F/N) mouth.

"I see, if that's the case then I'll go now." He bid goodbye as he turned around and started to walk away.

However, after a few steps he suddenly stopped, although he's still facing the other way around.
"Uhm.. Fuji-kun?" I asked him. Feeling confused because of his sudden halt.

"Neh (Y/N)-san." He called.

"Y-yes?" I can't explain why but I had a feeling that something unexpected was about to happen. I just don't know if it's a good thing or bad.

"I don't mind being stalked... as long as it's you." Those words of his struck me like a thunder. My hearts thumped violently against my chest and my breathing was starting to get ragged.

After saying that, he continue walking away until he's out of my sight. Once he's already gone, I stumbled down on the ground because my legs can't take the pressure anymore.

"Kyaaaahhh!!! Did you hear that (Y/N)-chan? Fuji-kun doesn't mind even if you stalked him, uwaaaahhh how sweet." She screamed in front of my face.

"Haahhh, I don't believe it. There's no way he--."

(F/N) put her hand on my mouth to prevent me from talking. She pumped her fist as she started yelling incoherent things.

I pushed her hand away from my face in order for me to breath. I glared at her but it was no use. She's to busy on fangirling with her so-called new LOVE TEAM.

Haaahhh, even though I still can't believe it... somehow there's a part of my heart warmed up more to Fuji-kun. Maybe there's more to him other than what he shows to the people around him.

Because of this little encounter of us, the desire to know him more become stronger than before.

I hope someday, I would be given a chance to meet the real HIM.

There is always someone who cares for you without your knowledge.

-*-*-*-*-*-
AN: Here it is everyone, the update for today. This one shot are for all the fans of Prince of Tennis, specifically the fans of the 'Genius Prince' of Seigaku, Fuji Syusuke. I know it's not that good because I kinda rush this one, so forgive me guys okay? Anyway enjoy and thanks for reading.

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠