Aoi (Tsukiuta-The Animation)

*Bluer Than Blue*

Your Pov

"Class dismissed." Our teacher in statistics said.

Haaaaaahhh at last our morning classes are finally over.

I looked around the room and saw most of my classmates had a look of relief in their faces.

Classes are getting tougher each passing day since our final exams are coming. I guess this is going to be harder than what I expected.

"Hey (Y/N)." I heard my name being called. I looked at the person who called me and saw my best friend.

"What?"

"I have something to tell you.. And trust me, you will not believe it." She made a happy squeak while I just stared at her with an uninterested look in my face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You see, Arata asked me out this coming Sunday. Can you believe it? The famous Arata Uduki of Six Gravity is inviting me on a date." After that a string of shriek and scream came out of her mouth.

I just frown at her remarks, as I wait for her to gain her sanity back. A few more minutes had passed when she finally stop and composed herself.

She cleared her throat, then she look at me.

"By the way, you'll coming with me this Sunday." My eyes widened at her words.

"Huuuuhhhh???"

"Oh come on best friend, it's going to be fun." She grin at my reaction.

"No it's not. What do you want me to do huh? Watch you guys while the two of you getting so mushy with each other?" I was about to continue my speech when she suddenly laugh.

I look at her as if she was some kind of alien from outer space.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Hahahaha well haha you're so hahaha funny."

"Huh?" This girl can be an idiot sometimes.

"Haha sorry, I just can't help myself but to laugh at your words. However, you don't have to worry about being a loner when you go with me, after all Aoi's going to be there too." She said as she winked at me.

My face turned a deep shade of red at the mention of Aoi's name.
"Ahahaha you're really cute when you blush (Y/N)." She laugh again.

Tsk...

"I-im not b-blushing." Waahhh my voice shook out of embarrassment.

"Haha if you say so, anyway your going with me on my date right? Come on, you're not going to be alone Aoi will be there with you."

Hmm I guess it's not that bad if I come, after all, my long time crush will be there with us.

"Alright I'll come."

"Yyyaaaayyyyy." She hugged me while screaming like crazy.

It looks like I can't back down now.

*Time Skip*

"Where are they?" I quietly whisper as I patiently wait for them outside our house.

Today is Sunday, and also the day of our double date with the middle pair of Six Gravity.

"(Y/N)? Is your friends still not here yet?" My mom suddenly asked.

She walks towards me, and placed her hands on my shoulder then she gently pats it.

"Yeah, I wonder if they'll come." I sadly smiled at her.

The truth is even though I told (F/N) that I'm not that interested in this date, I really am looking forward for this day. After all, this is going to be the first time that I'll spend some time with Aoi.

"Don't worry they'll come."

As if on cue, a white car suddenly parked in front of our house. Then a girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair get out of the car. Wait, it's (F/N)!.

"(Y/N)!!!! Waaahh we're so sorry best friend, we just caught up to something that's why we're late."

I just smiled at her and then I notice that she's not alone.

Behind her was a black-haired boy with a serious look on his face. It's Arata Uduki. Beside Arata, was the most handsome boy I've ever seen.

From his pale blonde hair that sways in the gentle wind down to his beautiful cerulean eyes. Then from his pointed nose down to his kissable lips. Oh God, he's the most perfect guy that I've ever laid my eyes on.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" I woke up from my reverie when (F/N) screamed at my face.

"Yes?"

"Don't yes me, you're looking at Aoi for almost 5 minutes. So if you don't mind, can you stop it already so that we can go now."

"(F/N)!!" I screamed at her. Uwaaahhh how can she say that in front of everyone.

She just laughed at my flustered expression together with my mom, while Arata's face remain calm. I sneak a glance at Aoi and saw that he has a sweet smile on his face.

"Let's go (Y/N)?" Aoi's gentle voice filled my ears. I looked at him once again with a smile on my face.

"Sure." I gently placed my hands on his as we walk together towards the car with (F/N) and Arata trailing behind us.

Maybe this day would turn out bluer than blue, I thought as I looked at our intertwined hands.

-*-*-*-*-*-
A/N: Helloooo minna-san 😊😊. Here's an Aoi-oneshot for all of you, hope you'll like it.

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠