Six Gravity (Tsukiuta-The Animation)

*Pick-up Lines Scenarios*

Mutsuki Hajime
Hajime: Hey (Y/N)?
You: Yes?
Hajime: You know, you don't have to be jealous to the people around me.
You: Why?
Hajime: Because all of them knew... That your the one I love!

Yayoi Haru
Haru: Uhm (Y/N), can I talk to you for a moment?
You: Of course, what is it?
Haru: Well, I just wanted to tell you something.
You: I see, go ahead then.
Haru: (Y/N)... The first time I saw you, I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you, I was scared to kiss you. First time I kissed you, I was scared to love you. But now that I love you, I am scared to lose you.

Uduki Arata
You: Hey Arata? Do you... really love me?
Arata: Of course I do. Why?
You: Well... It's nothing.
Arata: (Y/N) I want you to remember this. I love you more TODAY than YESTERDAY, but not as much as TOMORROW.

Satsuki Aoi
Aoi: (Y/N), do you know when I'll stop loving you?
You: Huh? What are you talking about Aoi?
Aoi: Just ask me when.
You: Okay... when?
Aoi: I'll stop loving you... When diamond never sparkle and flower cease to grow. When thunder never echoes and rivers don't flow. When hearts no longer wonder and hands are never held. When smiles are only memories and hopes is never felt. When trees no longer blossom and stars refuse to shine. When God alone commands me... Then I'll stop loving you.

Kisaragi Koi
Koi: Neh (Y/N)-chan, do you know how to count?
You: Of course, why?
Koi: Okay then, what comes next after "I love you one?"
You: I love you two.
Koi: Hahaha I knew it... You love me too.

Shiwasu Kakeru
Kakeru: Hey, It's nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they're not around right?
You: Yup it is.
Kakeru: Well that's how I always felt when your not with me.

-*-*-*-*-*-
AN: Waaaaahhh I'm sorry everyone... I know this chapter is crap but please don't blame me, I just really love Six Gravity so much. I can't stop myself from doing this pickup line scenarios for them. By the way, I'm planning on doing something like this for the Procellarum members too so please look forward to it okay? I hope this chapter can make you smile even just for a little bit. Anyway, thank you and enjoy.

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠