Gaara (Naruto)

*No Matter What*

Gaara's Pov

"Hello my name is (Y/N), do you want to be my friend?" A girl with long (h/c) hair approach me as I silently watch the other kids play.

I looked at her face and stare directly in her (e/c) orbs. She smiled at me and extended her hands for me to shake.

I didn't took it, instead I just observe her. I'm curious on why does she trying to befriend  me.

When she noticed that I don't have any plans on taking her hand, she put it down but still the smile in her face didn't fade.

"Why?" I asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean why?" She asked too.

"Why are you trying to befriend me? Don't you know me? I am a monster, at least that's what everyone said." I can see that she was surprised in what I said but she still stood her ground and did not falter.

"I know who you are, many adults said that you are the monster of the sand, but you know what I don't care. I want you to be my friend and that's all I need to come here and try to talk to you." She said, this time I was the one who look surprised since I didn't anticipate that words of hers, but still it somehow makes me happy.

*8 years later*

Your Pov

"Hello you two, how's your morning?" I smiled as I greeted the two guards outside the Kazekage's Building.

"Hello to you too miss (Y/N), our morning is just fine." One of them replied as the other return my smile.

"Good to hear that, anyway may I come in?"

"Of course you may." I smiled again as I bid them goodbye and made my way towards the entrance.

Every people I came across bowed at me. I did the same to them to show my respect. As I reach my destination, my heart fluttered in my chest and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

Uwaaahhh I'm nervous but I don't know why. Maybe because it's been a while since I last saw him or maybe it's because I miss him so much. Aaaaahhh never mind, I can do it!

After all, I am the girl who manage to tame the so called monster of the sand. So this is nothing. Still I heave a deep sigh before I shakily knock on the door.

"Come in." A familiar voice said, coming from inside the room.

I slowly opened the door and walk inside. After I close it, I turned my face towards the person who's sitting across me.

His fiery red hair, his pale skin and most of all his beautiful teal eyes. I--i miss all of it.

My eyes watered at the sight of him. It's been weeks since he got kidnapped by the group called akatsuki, and ever since that day I never stopped thinking and worrying about him. That's why seeing him today really made me happy.

"(Y/N)." He called, as he stand on his chair and walk towards me.

Once he stop in front me my arms moved on it's own and embraced him in a tight hug. Tears flowed in my eyes like a waterfall and my body trembled.

I can feel his arms made it's way on my waist and pulled me closer but I don't care. Right now all that matters to me is him.

"I'm sorry, did I worry you?" He asked. His voice is quiet but I can hear the underlying concern in it.

"Of course you did, you idiot. I thought you were going to die. I thought you were going to leave me alone." I cried to him.

He stayed silent for a few seconds until I feel him push me a little. He brought his hands on my face and brush my hair aside. He cupped my cheeks and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I promised I won't make you worry again." He said. I just nod in return, because I know he really meant what he said.

He brush my cheeks again and then place his lips in mine. The kiss was slow but the passion and love is there. I kissed him back and lock my arms on his neck to deepen the kiss.

After a few moments we both separated to breath for air. We both laugh at each other.

"I'm glad that I met you (Y/N), because of you my life change. So please don't leave me. I love you."  Gaara said. His voice is full of happiness and yet there's still a hint of sadness.

"Don't worry about that Gaara. I love you so much and I promise that I won't leave you... No matter what."

After that we sealed our promise once again with a passionate kiss.

-*-*-*-*-*-
Question: What features of Gaara do you like the most?

A/N: here's a Gaara one shot for all of you. I just hope it's not that bad, anyway enjoy everyone.

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠