Haruichi (Ace of Diamond)

*Something More*

Your Pov

"Good morning (Y/N)."

"Hello (Y/N)."

"You're as beautiful as always (Y/N)."

Tss its still early in the morning and yet people are already swarming around me again.

Why can't they just leave me alone. I don't understand why they are fawning over me.

"It's because your pretty and talented, that's why." A sudden voice from behind said. I turned around and saw my bestfriend and bandmates smirking at me.

"Tsk it's unacceptable, even if what you're saying is true it doesn't mean that they have to follow me around everyday. I need my personal space too y'know." I said with a deep sigh.

"Hahahaha just bear with it." This girl really irritates me sometimes, she's lucky that she's my friend.

Haaaaaaa I guess I just need to endure it.

*kkkkkrrrrriiiiiinnnngggg*

At last, the morning class already ended. I can eat now.

"Hey (Y/N), let's go grab some lunch." My friend (F/N) said.

"Sure, just let me fix my things first." She just nodded and wait for me to pack my things. After I finish packing, we both headed towards the cafeteria.

"What do you want to eat?" (F/N) asked.

"I want some pasta---." My words were cut off when I bumped into someone's chest. I stumbled backwards and fall, I close my eyes out of fear.

I prepare myself for a hard landing, when I felt a hand suddenly grab my wrist and pull me back.

Worry and shocked gasp were heard everywhere. I slowly opened my eyes, the brightness of the light coming from the outside blinds me a little. When my eyes adjusted, I saw a pair of pretty eyes staring down at me.

That's when I realize that I was in the arms of the guy who bumped into me. My face automatically turned red at the fact that I was being held by someone.

"Are you alright?" The boy asked me. I still feel a little dizzy but I nodded at him.

Relief was visible on his face when I nod and he gave me a shy smile as he slowly let go of me.

"Hey (Y/N) are you okay?" I heard (F/N) asked but I didn't respond. My attention is on the blushing boy in front of me.

I smiled at his cuteness and I don't know why but my heart is pounding loudly against my chest.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, I didn't mean it I'm really sorry." He apologized.

"I-its okay." I replied.

Uuwaaaaahhhh why am I so nervous? Someone tell me???

"Oi Harucchi let's go." A brunette called him over. He just nod at him then turn his attention back to me.

"I'm going now." He bowed his head then run off to the boy who called him.

I was still looking at him until he disappeared into the crowds. I felt a little disappointed when I cannot see him anymore.

I wonder who he is. His hands are so warm and the way he holds me feels so good and comfortable. His so gentle and kind, his pretty cute too especially when he blush.

"My, my, my... It looks like someone has been shot by Cupid's arrow huh?" (F/N)'s words snapped me out of my reverie.

"What?" I innocently ask.