Rui (Marginal #4)

*Smile*

Rui's Pov

"Good morning everyone!" My voice echoed throughout the whole concert hall as I greeted my brother and his friends.

"Oh... It's (Y/N), good morning." One of the twins greeted me back with a shy look on his adorable face.

"Good morning, you look beautiful today (Y/N)." L said, with a smile that made him look more attractive.

"Thanks L."

"Ah, you're late! Your supposed to be here earlier, where did you go huh?" A tick mark appeared on my forehead when I heard that annoying voice.

"I'm not late. In fact, I'm just right on time... besides you guys still have an hour left before you go up on stage, BROTHER." My voice raised a little but my face remained calm as I tried to reasoned my way out.

"Tsk... That's not an excuse." Kirihara Atom, my idiotic brother replied with a pout.

"What? Are you saying that I'm wrong?" My blood boil because of his response.

"Definitely wrong." He insisted with an annoyed look on his face.
Grrr... This guy is really testing my patience.

I was about to lose control when someone tap my shoulder to get my attention. When I looked behind me, I saw Rui with his overwhelming princely aura.

"Calm down (Y/N), you too Atom-kun. You guys shouldn't fight like that in public." Rui chided, his calm face is still intact but there's a hint of worries in his pretty blue eyes.

My nerves calmed down at his soothing words, and I can feel Onii-chan did too.

"S-sorry Rui-kun, I won't do it again." A sad feelings washed over my whole body as a thought of upsetting Rui entered my head.

I tilted my head down to avoid eye contact with everyone but Rui held my chin and lifted it up. A small smile grazing his beautiful face as he continue to look at me.

"It's alright, I'm not mad." This time, his voice is soft as if he's trying to console me.

"Really?" A light of hope shone on me as I waited for his answer.

He suddenly laugh at my question which surprised my entire being. His eyes is shining, like a pair of sapphire under the rising sun.

"Yes."

A wide smile slowly made it's way on my face, and I can feel my face heating up.

I caught a glance of the Magi4 in the sideways, they're watching us with a smile on their faces.

Truly...

There may be a million things to smile about, but you're definitely my favorite one.

-*-*-*-*-*-
Question: Do you guys know about this anime? If you don't, better watch it. It's really amazing and fun to watch.

A/N: Hello minna-san!! I apologize for the few days of no updates, I'm just busy with my studies since midterm is just around the corner and I need to prepare for it. Anyways, here's a Marginal #4 oneshot for all of you. Hope you'll enjoy this one even tho it's short... Byieeee 😊

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠