Gowther (Seven Deadly Sin)

*Gift*

Your Pov

"Gowtheeeeeeer!" A loud piercing scream escaped my mouth as I jog towards a certain Sin. It was none other than the 'Goat Sin of Lust' Gowther.

The boy turned his head to look at my running figure, slowly approaching him. He waited for me to finally stop before he speak.

"(Y/N)? Why are you running?" He nonchalantly asked. Tilting his head sideward.

I tried to catch my breath first before I answer him. Once I completely regained my composure, I stand up straight and look at the boy in front of me.

"I'm glad you came Gowther." I beamed at him as a huge grin made it's way on my face.

"Well... you told me yesterday to meet you here today so I came. Why?" His face shows no emotion, however there's something in his eyes that I can't explain what.

"I know, but the fact that you come here still makes me happy." I reached both of his hands and held it in mine. He look a little bit surprised at my sudden actions, but I didn't care.

"Hey Gowther, do you want to know the reason why I called you out here?" My (e/c) eyes lingered on his golden ones.

"Yes." He nonchalantly answered. His eyes held no emotions, just like his face.

"I called you here because I wanted to give you something."

"What is it?" He asked.

I didn't answer his question. Instead I reach for my side pocket and pulled out a small red box. I held it in-between my hands and showed it to him.

"What is that?" This time his voice became a bit more quiet and serious than usual.

"A gift." I answered, expecting him to be happy of my present. However... he did the exact opposite of what I was thinking.

He slapped away my hands, resulting for the box to fall into the ground. I was shocked of Gowther's sudden violent action, but I didn't dare to say a thing.

We both remained silent for atleast a couple of minutes until I heard him sobbed. And for the second time, I was once again shocked seeing his crying form in front of me.

"G-gowther? What's wrong?" I cautiously asked. I slowly inched closer to him and put my hand on his head. He didn't say anything, he just stand there crying.

"Gowther." I called out his name and then embraced him in a very tight hug. I put his sobbing face in my chest as I pulled him closer. "I may not know what was going on with you, however... I just want you to know that no matter what happened, I will always be right here for you and I will never ever leave your side." I told him in a low and soft voice.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." I was slightly taken aback at his sudden apologies but I immediately composed myself again.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I... hurt you and ruined your g-gift."

"Hmmm? It's fine, you don't hurt me and as for the gift... don't worry it's not ruined." I gently pat his head to put his mind at ease.

"Really?" He lifted his head upward to look at me and I swear, I've never seen anything as cute as him before. I wanted to squish him so badly because he's too cute.

"Yup. But I gotta asked, why did you suddenly do that?"

"Well... I'm got scared." He whispered. He close his eyes as if trying to remember something.

"What do you mean?"

"A long time ago, two important people in my life gave me a gift too. However, after giving me a gift... both of them leave and left me alone. That's why when you said that you're going to give me something, I got scared and thought that maybe you're going to leave me too.  I don't want that to happen. I don't need any gifts, I just wanted you to stay with me forever." His soft and warm words washed through my whole body. It made me tear up and as a result, a tear slid down my flushed cheek.

"I won't do that. I would never leave you Gowther, because you're very important to me. I would rather die than not being by your side."

"(Y/N)..." I slightly pushed away myself from him to have a good look at his face. I smiled at the rare sight of him and giggled a little.

"I love you Gowther." I confessed as I slowly inched my face closer on his.

He gave me a small smile before closing his eyes. "Me too (Y/N)."

-*-*-*-*-*-
A/N: Another update everyone. Thank you for reading 🐱🐱🐱

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠