Mizuki (Kamisama Hajimemashita)

*Love Is*

Your Pov

"(Y/N)!!! Thank goodness you're already here. The show is about to start in 30 minutes so we need to hurry and dress you up." My stylist worriedly announced at me when I enter the venue.

Anyway my name is (Y/N) and I am a famous singer and actress.  And right now I'm going to perform with Kurama, a famous artist like me.

"(Y/N), I see you're late again." Kurama said while walking towards my direction. My stylist just finished on dressing me up and I am now waiting for the show to start.

"Tss shut up, you jerk." I said with an annoyed voice.

He just chuckled at my retort and continue to bug me until the show start. After the show, I tiredly slumped on the couch and close my eyes.

Ahhh this day sure is tiring. I badly wanted to rest but I still need to stay here and wait for the staff to finish editing.

"Here, I know your exhausted so drink this." A voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts. When I looked up, I saw Kurama handling me a glass.

"What's this?" I asked him, as I take the glass and examine the content.

"It's a sake."

"A sake? You mean an alcohol?" He just nodded at me.

I pushed the glass back at him. "Sorry but I'm not in the mood to drink."

"Don't worry it's not an ordinary sake, this one is special and I bet that you will like it."

I raised my eyebrow and examined it again. I bring it close to my nose and inhaled it scent.

Wow.. this sake smells so nice.

I take a sip of it and it really taste good. It has a heavenly aroma that can make someone wants more. I drink another sip before I settled down the glass.

"This sake is so delicious, where did you get it?" I asked Kurama.

He just grin at me and wink. "Oh come on Kurama, tell me where you'd get it?" I insist.

"Well instead of telling you on where do I get it, how about I tell you who made this heavenly sake huh. What do you think?" He replied while grinning at me.

"Really your going to tell me?"

"Yup, the one who made this sake  is Mizuki. He's a friend of mine."

My heart beats fast at the mention of that name. Mizuki huh? What a beautiful name.

I unconsciously smile and wonder on what kind of person he is.

Kurama just stared at me with eyes full of mischief. He smirked at my curious expression.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to meet him?" He asked out of the blue. His piercing gaze is not leaving my face but I ignored it.

"Of course... Why did you ask?

"You see, I'm planning on visiting him this weekend and our other friends. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." Kurama explain.

A cheerful vibes shot through my body and I felt really excited.

"Sure I'll come with you." I agreed. Somehow there's something inside of me, telling me that I should go and meet this Mizuki guy.

*Time Skip*

"(Y/N) this guy here is Mizuki, Mizuki this is (Y/N) a friend and colleague of mine." Kurama introduced us to each other.

I looked up at the man in front of me. He has a soft white hair, pale skin and pretty emerald eyes. He cheerfully smiled at me and extend his hand.

I placed my hand on his and squeeze it lightly.

"H-hello." I shyly greeted him.

"And this beautiful girl here is Nanami and this sly fox is Tomoe." Kurama introduced me again to a girl with brown hair and a boy with silver hair and violet eyes.

I smiled at the two of them while the girl attacked me with a hug. I laugh at her cute personality. Nanami-chan invited me to come inside the shrine but before I can do that a hand stopped me.

When I looked on who is it. I saw Mizuki staring at me with an adorable smile on his face. I returned the smile and said.

"Love is... really unexpected."

-*-*-*-*-*-
Question: Who among you guys think that blue eyes suit Mizuki, more than green?

A/N: Hey everyone.. I'm back again, anyway this one shot is for all the fans of Kamisama Hajimemashita.

ENJOY 💖

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠