Orion (Amnesia)

*True Love*

Your Pov

"Good morning (Y/N)." I was greeted by a certain boy with silver hair and teal blue eyes as soon as I open my eyes.

Ugh... It's morning already? Hmmm, I wonder how long did I manage to sleep this time?

"Neh (Y/N), let's go to the park today. The weather is nice and the chances of rain is practically zero so it's the perfect time for us to have a stroll in the park, what do you think?" The said boy, climbed onto my bed and give me a very tight hug.

"O-orion, let go. I can't breathe." I told him as I try to escape from his clutches. However, it was proven ineffective since his arms are already encircled my waist and I can't break free.

"Promise me first that we're going to the park, then I'll let you go." With a huge grin on his cute little face, he manage to blurt out.

Ugh... this guy!!

"Okay fine we'll go, just let go of me." As soon as I agreed with him, he immediately retracted his arms away from me and float.

Huhhh... I really thought I'm going to die. Despite his slender appearance, Orion is really strong. Well I shouldn't be surprise, he's not a human after all.

*Time Skip*

After we ate breakfast, I gathered all the dishes and start to wash it.  As I started to wash a plate, I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist and of course I already knew who it was. I just ignored him and continue doing my chores.

"Neh (Y/N)." Orion purred in my neck as he hug me a little tighter.

"Yes?" I questioned him.

"I thought we're going to the park?" He asked.

"We are, but let me finish cleaning first before we go okay?" I can feel him nodded and he finally keep quiet, although he didn't let go of me.

A few moments of silence had passed when I felt something soft and warm touching the nape of my neck. My eyes immediately widened as I realized what it was.

"O-orion? Wh--at are y-you doing?" I tried to ask him with a trembling voice.

He didn't reply and just continue what he's doing. My face burst a million shade of red and I don't know what I am supposed to do.

A shriek escaped my mouth when Orion flipped me around and without a warning kiss me full on the lips. I gasped out of shocked and tried to push him away but I can't.

He continue kissing me passionately and even though I don't want to admit it, the kiss was very enticing. It feels like I was brought into a whole new world and I don't want to go back anymore.

"(Y/N)." He called out my name as soon as our lips parted ways.

"Orion." I whispered his name as I grab his shoulder tightly.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said in a very sincere voice. A smile made it's way on my face as I continue gazing at his gentle and beautiful face.

"Me too Orion." After that, I pulled his shirt to connect our lips and once again we shared what people called... true loves kiss.

True love is like a ghost, which everyone talks about and few have seen.

-*-*-*-*-*-
Question: If you're going to pick a boyfriend between the five male characters in Amnesia, who are you going to choose and why? (If it were me, I'm choosing Toma since he's so sweet and kind plus the fact that he's really handsome too haha ◇◆◇)

A/N: Hello my little lambs:)) haha it's been quite a while since I last updated this book. I'm sorry for that, it's just that yours truly had been pretty busy lately. Anyway, to make up for my tardiness here's a one shot for all of you. I know Orion's character here is a bit different than the usual, however I wanted to try something else for him other than being cute... so please forgive me okay?

Enjoy...

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell🌠