Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)

*Until We Meet Again*

Your Pov

"Goodbye (Y/N) see you tomorrow." My friend waved at me and I did the same.

"See yah." I turned around and walk away. Our class ended late today because of some upcoming school activities.

I walk in silence as I carefully watch my surrounding. It's already 8 in the evening and I heard that it's dangerous to be out at this time of night, since a creature called ghoul is lurking in the shadows.

They said ghouls looks like a normal human but there are times that they're eyes would turned black and red which is really creepy. People also said that ghoul have a tentacle like flesh that's emitted from their body, they use it as a weapon to hunt humans and prey on them.

*crack, crack*

I suddenly heard a weird noise that comes from a dark alley that I was passing by, it's sounds like something broke.

I don't know what's gotten into me but I slowly walk towards the alley and there I saw the most grostique scene I have ever seen. A woman and a child lying on the ground dead while three men, or should I say ghouls preying on them. A horrible scream escape my mouth as my eyes watered at the sight. This caught the men's attention.

They turned around to look at me, my eyes widened as I took note of their features. Blood splattered all over their clothes, one of them still holding the little girl disabled arm while the other one stand up and walk slowly towards my direction.

Fear shot through my spine and I can't move my body. Tears spilled at the corner of my eyes while horrible scene flashes in my heads.

Am I going to die? Is this really the end for me? Why?

I don't know what to do at a time like this so when the ghoul stop in front me and scanned my whole body with a glint of hunger in his eyes, my body shook violently.

I close my eyes and prepared myself to be eaten alive when a scream echoed throughout the dark alley, and the next thing I knew is I was in the arms of a boy with white hair.

My jaw dropped at the sudden change of events. When I am almost sure that I'm going to get eaten, a boy suddenly came to my rescue and kill all the ghoul in just a blink.

When he finished the three of them, the boy look down on me and stare at my face. That's when I noticed that one of his eyes is the color of red and black and there are four tentacles like thing hanging on his back.

My body trembled again when I realized what's happening. However, the boy just continue to watch me. His arms are still around my body and it looks like he's not planning to let go.

"Uhm.." I want to say something but my voice won't come out, so I just lowered my head and wait on what's going to happened next.

A long moment of silence had passed, and we just remain there holding and staring at each others eyes.

I can't understand myself, I'm supposed to be scared because a ghoul is currently holding me but instead of fear an unknown feelings bloomed in my chest.

"Are you alright?" The boy asked with the most gentle tone I've ever heard.

I nodded my head and smiled a little.

"Thank you.... For saving my life." I muttered quietly.

"It's nothing, next time be careful on your way home." He warned me as he slowly let go of my waist.

When I'm finally free, a fang of pain shot through my chest but I ignore it. What's wrong with me? Aaarrrrggghhhh.

"Yes I will remember that."

"By the way my name is Kaneki Ken, how about you?" He asked me. At first I was hesitant to give it to him but soon enough I gave in.

"My name is (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you." I introduced myself.

He stretched his hands as if asking me to shake it and I did. His hands are warm against my cold one, but it fits perfectly to each other. We both smiled at that realization.

"I better get going now, until we meet again." After he said those words, I can feel him kissed my cheeks and then disappeared.

I touch the part where he kissed me then smiled.

"Until we meet again."

-*-*-*-*-*-
Question: Whom do you guys like more? The black Kaneki or White Kaneki?

A/N: Here's another one shot for all of you.. This is the 5th one so hope you guys will enjoy it.

🌠I'm4everhistinkerbell 🌠