Letting go?

"Well, it seems your memory is returning slowly... So it really is PTSD huh?" Ruka spoke as Alina dried her hair.

She nodded but I could not help but notice she was flustered just as I was.

"Well, I think Takakura-Sensei will be able to help better." Ruka said as he drank his drink.

"Alina... Doesn't like Takakura-sensei..." I spoke up noticing the distase on her face.

This perked Ruka's interest.

"Why?" he askes her as Alina shrugged.

"I don't like him." Alina replied.

"Oh well... Atleast your safe. Your habit of running away as not changed a bit... At least we have Yamashita to coax you now." Ruka said with a smile as he left.

Not realizing that his sentence had made me and Alina blush beet red.

"I....I will prepare dinner!" Alina yelled as she left me alone to my thoughts.

*Flashback*

"To me only, you matter" I whispered as I pressed my lips on to hers.

I felt her confusion. I knew she was shocked. I decided to pulled away when I felt the kiss being returned.

Now it was my turn to be shocked. I pulled away gently to see her beet red face look at me confused yet shy.

*End flashback*

What had happened was purely on impulse....I had let my feelings take control of me.

I knew I was blushing.

I walked to the kitchen to see Alina stirring something in a pot while blushing beet red.

Was I confusing her?

"Alina...I..." I was not sure how to my words.

"I...I know... I like...Ryu-kun but...But.... I am scared." Alina spoke up first.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"I don't remember a thing... What...what if my memories...cause me..

to forget what I feel for you..." Her eyes were shut tight.

I suddenly understood what was bothering her. My heart pounded.

I was in love with her. I felt something for her that I had not felt for anyone else.

" Alina." I muttered as I hugged her from behind.

I felt her stiffen but I ignored it.

"If .... If you heart beats for me... Then...then.. we both have nothing to worry." I whispered.

"You mean... I will not forget what I feel for you even I get my memories back?" Alina's tears rolled down her cheeks onto the hands.

I made her face me and smile at her. I knew my feelings were clear on my face.

"Unless you want to." I said gently.

I felt her body relax... Her face had a shy smile.

"I don't want to."

I smiled as I lowered my face to hers. She wa bright red and I knew so was I....

"The front door was open...so I just came in!" Ruka's voice startled us to separate

"You both are in the kitchen?" He asked as he entered.

He cocked at eyebrow at us. Alina was stirring the food furiously while I was on the floor.

"What happened?" He asked confused.

"You have no timing... That is what happened."I muttered under my breath.

After dinner, Alina went to her room to do some reading.

"I asked around and found out that Alina and Takakura have never met before. Takakura knew her only through gossips and research journals." Ruka said as he flicked through his notebook.

"Then... Why would she dislike him instantly?" I asked baffled.

Ruka shrugged when I remembered something.

"Ruka...His workplace is rather clse to where Alina was found." I replied.

Ruka suddenly was in deep thought when something made me freeze.

"Will I have to let Alina go when she regains her memory?"

"If she harbors feelings for you, I don't think you need to." Ruka suddenly spoke.

"I did not say that aloud." I said surprised.

"You did." Ruka spoke as a matter of fact.

I unconsciously blushed. Ruka looked at me slyly when Suddenly, I heard a something crash in Alina's room

Ruka and I rushed to her room, only to be frozen in shock.

Alina's room was filled with snakes... And she was near the door, as one slithered towards her.