fear... Worsens

Alina was frozen to the spot. I could notice that her breathing was ragged.

"Shit! Alina... She has a phobia for snakes." Ruka cursed.

I was shocked. I did not know this. Alina was looking at the one that was nearing her. Tears formed in her eyes.

"On the count of three, pull her and shut the door tight and lock it." Ruka whispered.

I nodded and Got hold of Alina's hand.

"One.... Two... Now!" I pulled Alina out while Ruka shut the door and locked it.

Alina embraced whilst shaking. She was crying whil trying to calm down.

I hugged her back gently and stroked her hair.

"It is okay Alina. You are safe." I whispered as she hugged me tightly.

"Alina! Other than me...and you family, who else knows about this phobia of yours?" Ruka asked.

Alina ignored him and I just held her. Ruka sighed when I thought of something.

"Hey.... Yamashita... Is it okay if you both stayed with you parents for tonight?" Ruka looked at me perplexed.

I nodded.

"I told Takakura..." Alina whispered out of the blue.

"When? I did not..." I was confused.

"He asked me in english. That's why....." Alina replied while shivering.

"Damn....Alina, tell me, why excatly do you hate Takakura?" Ruka asked a bit harshly.

"I...I just don't like him." Alina replied.

Ruka gave an exaggerated sigh. After securing the lock, he left. I packed a suitcase and waited for Arisa.

The drive was silent when I stopped and turned to her.

"Alina, what's wrong?" I asked gently.

"I feel scared." She replied simply.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and pulled her close. Her head rested on my shouler and her face bright red.

" Its not scary anymore right? " I asked gently.

Arisa just nodded and I noticed the small smile on her lips. I continued driving as I felt Arisa fall asleep.

We reached my parents home and I pickes her up without waking her.

Which was not a right move because....

"My son!! I understand you love her but carrying her like that...what level of relationship are you in?" My mother pipped the question as soon as she opened the door.

"Mom!!!she is sleeping!!" I hissed.

"aaha...Ryuu!!! you have matured haven't you...you still haven't taken her to bed yet have you?" My sister Miho, smiled slyly.

"Noooo! Why would I do that???" I yelped when Alina stirred for a few seconds and went back to sleep, snuggling even closer.

Both my mother and sister laughed away as I took Alina to the bedroom and put her on the bed.

My face was burning.

"Sad, my brother is a coward and is unable to sleep with her." My sister laughed as she patted Sakura to sleep.

"Uncle Ryu!!! Piggy back!! piggy back!" My nephew Ryosuke started climbing on me as though I was a human gym.

"Ryosuke get off your Uncle." Taiyo, my sisters husband scolded mildly.

I let Ryosuke to continue using me as a jungle gym.

"So, have you asked her the question?" Taiyo asked slyly.

"How can I? She needs to recover her memory!!" I replied annoyed.

"The amount of time you are taking is more than what I took to woo your sister." Taiyo laughed as my cheeks burned.

"Can we talk about something else?" I asked testily.

"I think it runs in the family. His father was so dense, I was the one who had to make the move." My mother continued ignoring me.

"Ryuu....So uncool!" Miho laughed harder.

"Very funny." I muttered.

"But she looks quite different from the time I met her. She was so mature looking but yet so gentle with Sakura...Almost like a mother." Miho spoke gently.

"Sakura liked her if I am not wrong?" I asked smiling.

"I think Ryosuke liked her more. He was attached to her when she would check on Sakura. But she didn't mind." Mihi laughed as Ryosuke finally sat on the floor and laughed.

I smiled at the warmth. Suddenly, I imagined Alina...with Children...Our Children...

I immediately blushed and tried to think about something else when a scream ran through the house.

I immediately rushed to the room Alina was sleeping in. She was up and sweating. her eyes wide with fear and then she was disoriented.

"Alina...What's wrong?" I asked urgently.

"I....I...remembered something..." Alina spoke stammering.

"What? What is it?" I asked worried.

"I...I had seen Takakura being murdered....Then...Then..Who is that man...we..." She spoke incoherently.

"What? you saw Takakura being murdered?" I asked shocked.

"Ryuu...That man...In the psychiatric office....is...is an imposter!!!" Alina replied.

"Alina...Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded.

I was shivering inwards.

.something was not right...

"Ryuu...." she called out to me.

"huh?" I looked at her.

She suddenly reached and kissed me. I was a bit shocked. She let go...but suddenly that was not enough.

I grabbed her and kissed her. Without realizing, both fell on to the bed.