Can't hold back

I could not think straight. Suddenly, I wanted her. I kissed with passion.

Though she was stunned at first, she responded back with equal passion.

With one hand I pulled her close to me and my other hand was behind her neck, supporting her.

Her hands were entangled in my hair. She moaned as my tongue met hers.

I was not sure what was happening. This strong sense of desire was never there in me with I was with other girls.

I pulled away and we stared at each other. Her eyes were glistening with passion and her cheeks were flushed red.

I bent to her and kissed her neck. She moaned and held on to me tightly.

"Ryu..." She whispered making me feel more crazy for her.

I parted my lips on her skin and gently nibbled on it.

She tightened her hold. My hand had just reached her chest when a knock on the door interupted us.

"Is everything Ok Ryu?" My sister asked.

"Yeah...Everything is perfect." My voice sounded hoarse.

"You sound weird." She continued.

"Everything is fine!" I replied.

I heard her leave and I turned back to Alina who had a small shy smile.

I blushed. Her neck had red marks all over and her lips were swollen and red.

"Do...Do...you..Want..." She whispered as her face turned pink.

"Yeah...I want you." I replied and kissed her deeply.

My hands were pulling at her clothing. Her though nervous, were at my shirt.

I broke the kiss and continued at her neck. She moved relently against me and I was growing hard with passion.

My shirt was open. Her lips kissed my ear lobe and she nibbled at it. I let out a moan and pulled her tightly to me.

Her hands ran over my chest and went lower when the phone rang. We pulled apart blushing. I cursed under my breath as I answered.

"Yamashita? why did you not inform me if you reached?" Ruka's sharp voice made me squirm.

"I...was busy..." I muttered.

"Yeah..Busy doing what?" Ruka snarled.

Trying to sleep with Alina I thought but I replied

"Alina...said something strange." Instead.

"Lets meet up tomorrow and give me the details." He muttered.

I sighed and turned to Alina who had fallen asleep.

I smiled as I saw her. Her blouse was already open down to reveal her chest. Her neck waa covered with kiss marks and Her lips swollen with kisses.

I laid down next to her and gently kissed her forehead.

"I love you Alina." I whispered gently in her ears.