Minho (39)

"Minho, you cheated on me with Teresa!" You shouted, slamming the door to the runners hut behind you

"Y/N, I..." he started, stopping when he saw the tears on your face.

"How could you? She's been here for three days!" You screamed, another tear rolling down your face.

"I know, it was an accident babe I swear." He said, standing up and taking a step towards you.

"Don't touch me! How could you do that?" You demanded, and he flinched.

"I didn't mean to, I had too much to drink, and she kissed me, and..." he stopped, reaching out to grab your hands. You shrunk backwards.

"Y/N, please." He whispered, a few big tears rolling out of his eyes. "I swear it was an accident." You glanced up, and he had a defeated look on his face.

"Please babe, I love you." Minho said gently. He slowly reached down to touch your hand. You didn't move, just let out a sob.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking Y/N, I love you." He said gently, bringing one hand up to wipe your tears.

"I know it's wrong, and I understand if you hate me now. Just please know that i love you, it was an accident and it was wrong. I don't love Teresa, okay? Only you." He said, more tears rolling down his face. It's the first time you've seen Minho cry. You start sobbing uncontrollably, and bury your head in his shirt. His arms wrap around you instinctively.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, his hand stroking your hair while you cried.

"I'm so sorry."