Lets play a game//Newt (66)

Let's play a game you guys. Here's how it goes. In this story there are five references to other things. It could be a tv show, a book, a movie. It really doesn't matter. The first person to comment all five and get them correct, wins! And there may or may not be a few decoys in there😁, but if you know your stuff, the real ones will be obvious. The winner gets a shoutout and I will write an imagine for them personally! Let's begin...

"Hey Newt, have you seen my necklace?" You asked. He stopped gardening, sticking his shovel in the dirt before he wiped his face, looking up at you.

"What? No, is it missing?" He asked, wiping his hands on his pants.

"Yeah i can't find it. I was wondering if you had seen it." You said, already looking around the gardens.

"No, I'm sorry. Want me to help you look?" He said, stepping toward you.

"Yes please, that'd be great." You said worriedly. Newt turned around to the gardeners.

"Hey? Any of you seen a necklace around here?" He asked the other track-hoes. One of them shook his head, too quickly almost. Newt nodded before turning to walk away. You glanced over your shoulder at the boy. He had black hair and a white shirt, covered by a tan sweater.

"Do you think he knows anything?" You asked, motioning towards the boy.

"Him? Nah, he's a shy kid. Pretty much an angel. He wouldn't do that." Newt said, shaking his head and walking away. You walked towards the builders.

"Hey Gally? You seen a necklace around here?" Newt yelled towards the tall builder. He paused setting down his hammer.

"The one with the little silver bird?" Gally yelled back. You nodded.

"Yeah, the one that I came up in the box with." You said  Gally shook his head.

"No, I haven't seen it. I know how much you like it though, so if I see it I'll let you know." He smiled. You thanked him, turning away before hearing him continue to yell at the builders.

"Jack, not there. Mark! I said to build support beams not the roof yet!" He kept yelling at the boys. The next stop was the kitchen, you opening the door as Newt followed you inside.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Frypan asked casually, cutting up potatoes and throwing them in a bowl.

"Have you seen a necklace?" You asked quickly. Frypan shook his head.

"Nope, I'm sorry. I haven't seen it since you were wearing it yesterday." He paused, stepping away from the bowl of potatoes to slice a pie that had been sitting next to him. He set one slice on a plate, a boy in a flannel shirt quickly grabbing it off the counter. Frypan sighed.

"I swear these boys are vultures. Anyways, I'll keep an eye out, Okay? Besides, I'm supposed to be training a greenie." He said, turning back to the boy behind him.  You hadn't even noticed him, the blonde boy standing in front of an oven. He opened it, pulling out a burnt loaf of bread.

"Awe really, again? Man go feed that to the pigs, nobody will want that." Frypan groaned. You and Newt turned to leave.

We headed towards the homestead, heading inside as a boy came rushing out.

"Tobias? What are you doing?" Newt asked. The boy turned around.

"Sorry, I'm supposed to be back by now. Gally needed more wood." He explained, holding four beams on his shoulder. He ran off, Newt shaking his head.

"Whatever. Idiots I tell you, builders aren't aware of what's going on around them." Newt sighed. He led you inside.

"Hey Alby, you seen Y/N's necklace around here?" Newt asked Alby. He looked up from where he was standing.

"Oh, yeah actually, I did." He said, then paused. He ran over to a table, holding up my necklace. You smiled in relief, running over to him.

"Oh thank you so much." You happily, putting it around my neck.

"So...why's it so important?" Alby asked curiously.

"It came up in the box with me. I'm pretty sure it's from my family." You said, slowly running your fingers on the circle around the bird.

"At least I think so. I don't want to lose it." You smiled. Alby nodded.

"Cool." You waved goodbye to him before heading back over to Newt.

"Well, at least you found it." He said, leading you outside.

"Yeah. Thanks so much for helping me Newt, I appreciate it." You said. Without thinking, you stood on your toes and pressed a kiss to his cheek. He instantly blushed, and you smiled, walking away happily. You didn't see it, but Minho walked up to Newt a moment later.

"Did Y/N just...." Minho trailed off. Newt nodded slowly, the blush on his face deepening.

"Yeah...Y/N just kissed me."