Minho (178)

"Come on, Y/N, run faster!" Minho yelled, sprinting

"Come on, Y/N, run faster!" Minho yelled, sprinting. You kept at his heels, running through corridor after corridor.

"The doors!" You yelled, when the loud boom signaled them closing.

"I know, just keep going!" He yelled back.
Both of you rounded the last corner, the glade coming into view. The boys inside had already turned around with slumped shoulders as the doors clicked shut. You stopped in your tracks, panting and groaning.

"No...we were so close." You sobbed, putting your hands behind your head. Minho cursed, kicking the wall.

"We were...so....close." You sobbed again, your voice cracking. Minho took a deep breath, turning to you.

"Hey, we can still make it. Alright?" He said, still panting, and clearly freaking out.

"Nobody survives a night in the maze, Min." You said quietly. He put his hands on your shoulders.

"Yeah, well, we're gonna be the first. Come on, I kept a couple spears stored behind some ivy, it's not that far away. Let's go get those, and we're gonna get out of this shucking hellhole tomorrow morning, okay?" Minho said calmly. You forced a deep breath.

"Okay." You said shakily. He nodded, patting your shoulder.

"Alright, let's go."