Minho (155)

"Okay, one

"Okay, one...two...three!" Clint yelled, and Jeff pushed your arm back into place. You cried out from the pain, digging your fingernails into Minho's hand. He closed his, squeezing shut.

It hurt him just to see you like this. You had dislocated your shoulder in the maze. Luckily Minho was running with you to help you get back, but he felt awful about it.

"Okay. You alright?" Jeff asked quietly. You nodded slowly, still squeezing Minho's hand as he sat next to you.

"Okay, good. No more running for a week, and we're going to need to get you a sling, just to make sure it stays in place." Clint added. You nodded again, looking at ground.

"Y/N? You okay?" Minho asked quietly, putting a hand on your non injured shoulder.

"Yeah, it just hurts. I really want to get some sleep." You mumbled. Minho frowned.

"You shanks got any pain killers?" He asked the medjacks. They nodded and Clint went over to a shelf. When he cane back, he pressed it into Minho's palm.

"Thanks." He mumbled, giving you a few pills and the last of the water in his water bottle.

"Okay, why don't you get some rest now. I'll explain to Alby why you're not at dinner." Minho smiled gently. You laid down on the medjack bed, and he rubbed your back until you fell asleep.

Hey guys, heads up. I was rereading some of my old imagines, and realized some of them are baaaaad. So I'm going to be going through, and editing a lot. I also realized that a lot of my old imagines are not gender neutral, which I wasn't even thinking about at the beginning. So yeah, just so you're all aware about the swarm of notifications you're probably going to get. Sorryyyyy