Thomas: part two (119)

(Also requested by ThomasNewt2922

(Also requested by ThomasNewt2922 . Just to make my life easier, Y/S/N is your sons name, and I'll refer to him as Y/S.)
(There's also a lil Minewt in this)

"Y/N, we're just gonna go on a quick supply run, okay?" Thomas said casually. You nodded, kissing him on the cheek before turning your attention back to Y/S. He was reading a book in the shade of your tent. Over the past few weeks, you had found a camp. It was a group of immunes that we're planning on escaping WICKED, and getting to the safe haven. Thomas threw a backpack on his shoulder and turned to go out of the camp.

————

"Y/N? Y/N!" Thomas voice echoed throughout the camp. The tents around him were torn and empty, some of them burning from being thrown onto a smoldering bonfire.
"Y/N?" Thomas screamed, worry filling his voice. He found your tent, throwing it aside and walking in.
"Oh my god." He breathed out, crouching next to you on the ground. He pulled your head into your lap, brushing your hair out of your face while you were unconscious.
"What the hell happened?" Minho asked, peeking his head into the tent. Thomas kept checking you while Minho went to check the next tent.

"Newt?" You Okay?" Minho asked, rushing over to the blonde boy that was unconscious on the ground. He groaned, slowly rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?" Minho asked, cupping his face.

"WICKED stormed the camp." Newt groaned, forcing himself to open his eyes.

"Did they take everyone?" Minho asked. Newt shook his head, coughing.

"No, only the immunes. They sent out gas bombs and sedated all of us. God my head bloody hurts." Newt groaned. Minho nodded, helping him up off the ground so he could lay down on the bed to be more comfortable. Then he went back to Thomas, as Newt drifted back to sleep.

"It was WICKED. Round up everyone you can, I'll find Jorge and get us a berg if we can." Minho said, poking his head into the tent.

"They took Y/S." Thomas said quietly, brushing his fingers through your hair.

"And we'll get him back. Come on, get up." Minho said quickly.

————

It's been a week since the incident at camp. You and Newt had recovered just fine, as had all the other people left behind in the camp. That did mean one thing though.

You weren't immune.

And you didn't even care. The only good thing to come out of the situation is you knew that Y/S was immune.

Now you were all crammed into a berg, flying towards the WICKED compound. Thomas had barely talked since, and neither had you.

The only thing on your mind was finding your son. And when you had to split up for the plan to work, you were prepared.

Thomas went with Newt and Minho. They were going to find Janson, but you were going to search the compound for Y/S/N. The berg landed on the roof, and the groups immediately split up. You started storming downstairs, and the boys headed towards the labs.

Thomas had his gun raised, kicking open doors and running through the building. The moment his eyes saw Janson, rage bubbles up in his stomach. Janson yelled for guards that knocked the gun from his hand, but Thomas didn't even stop for a second. He stood right back up and ran at Janson, knocking him through a glass window. Newt and Minho were busy fighting the guards behind him.

"Where is He?" Thomas demanded, punching Janson in the face.

"With all the others," Janson smirked, throwing a punch. Thomas ducked and got him again, sending Janson to the ground. He coughed, spitting up blood.

"Not bad, Thomas, not bad." He alsmost laughed. He was silenced by a kick to the stomach. He collapsed to the ground in a ball.

"I asked where he was, and you're going to tell me." Thomas said, grabbing Janson by the shirt.

"He's been down with the others the whole time. What, you think we gave him his own special room?" Janson smirked, blood staining his lips. Thomas punched him again, and that time he was knocked out cold.

"Thomas?" Newt asked behind him. He was clutching onto Minho, sweat shining on his face. They were both panting, holding guns. The guards were laying on the floor behind them.

"Come on, He should be downstairs." Thomas said, his voice low.

"Daddy?" A small voice piped up behind him. Thomas turned around slowly, and you stood there with Y/S holding your hand.

"Dad!" He yelled, letting go of your hand and running towards Thomas, who basically collapsed at the sight.
He grabbed his son, clutching him to his chest as he started crying. When he finally stood up, still carrying your son, he walked towards you.

With his free arm, he grabbed you and pulled you into a hug with him. All three of you stood there crying, holding onto each other.

But you were back together, and that's what mattered.

Sorry if this sucked. I tried.