Thomas Brodie-Sangster (167)

Just imagine dancing with Thomas tho, like

Just imagine dancing with Thomas tho, like...yes please. Also, this is kinda geared towards older readers. If you're underage, imagine it's like ten years in the future😂...I guess

"Ugh...what happened last night?" You groaned, shuffling into the kitchen. Your roommate laughed from her seat at the table.

"You got drunk, Y/N." She laughed.

"Clearly." You yawned, patting your pockets. "Have you seen my phone?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. You almost left it at the party last night." She laughed, handing it to you as she drank her coffee.

"Thanks," You said, grabbing your own cup of coffee and sitting at the table.

"Yeah, so, uh, I was talking to Trevor last night," your roommate said. You nodded, taking a sip of coffee as you unlocked your phone. You ended up spitting your coffee out into the air.

"Y/N!" Your roommate yelled, wiping coffee off her face. "What the hell was that for?!" She yelled. You flipped your phone around to show her.

"WHY IS THERE A SELFIE OF ME AND THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER!!" You yelled back. Your roommate wiped her face off on a napkin, staring at your screen.

"Why are you asking me?" She said, clearly annoyed.

"WHY?! Because I've been wanting to meet him for like three years now, and all of a sudden, there's a picture of me and Thomas as my freaking lock-screen?!" You yelled back.

"Wait...." she trailed off, her eyes narrowing, then her mouth fell open and she sat up in her seat.

"Was he the boy you danced with yesterday?!" She said, sitting up in her seat with wide eyes.

"I don't know, I can't remember!" You wailed, smacking your forehead. She bolted up from your chair, scrambling towards you and peering at your phone.

"Check the camera roll." She said hurriedly. You did what she said, opening the app, and let out a squeal.

"Geez, Y/N. There's like 20 pictures." She laughed. You nodded, clicking the screen.

"Yeah, and a video." You smiled, watching as you and Thomas filled the screen. You were dancing together at the party, the loud music pumping through the small speakers of your phone.

"I danced....with Thomas Brodie sangster..." you said slowly, almost like you couldn't process it. You hit yourself on the forehead.

"I finally got to meet him, and I don't even remember it!" You groaned.

"Did you get his number?" Your roommate asked. You opened your contact list, scrolling through quickly, searching for anything that had to be him. When you reached the bottom of the list, and didn't see his name, you let out a sigh of defeat.

Your roommate patted your shoulder and walked into the kitchen.

"Sorry, Y/N. It probably sucks, but at least you got pictures, right?!" She called over her shoulder. After she left the room, your phone vibrated in your hand.

"Is this Y/N?" You read to yourself. With trembling fingers, you typed back your response.

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"Forget who I am already? You gave me your number last night." You let out a gasp.

"Thomas?" You types quickly, waiting for a response.

"Bingo, you got me." You read, letting out another squeal.

"Y/N?" Your roommate peeked her head into the room.

"HES TEXTING ME!" You screamed. She was at your side in a second, peering over your shoulder.

"Anyways, this morning I went to check my coat pocket and found what I'm assuming is your watch. Any chance we could meet up so I can get that back to you?" He texted. You typed back a response confirming that you would love to meet up, and decided on a place and time. When you glanced up, your roommate was jumping around behind you.

"Great. See you then?"

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it!"

You set the phone down, your heart racing.

"I'm actually meeting up...with Thomas Brodie Sangster." You said in shock.

"Yeah, you are. Now get up! You need a shower, and I'm helping you pick out an outfit!" Your roommate said happily. You raced up the stairs to get ready.

You were seeing him again.

So this ended up being really long. This is the only imagine for today. Sorry guys, but I just spent a lot of time on this😂