Minho(193)

"Minho, we really need to talk about this

"Minho, we really need to talk about this." Alby folded his arms over his chest.

"There's nothing to talk about. You can't make some shucking rule about relationships! It's not my fault you're still shucking single!" Minho retorted. Alby raised an eyebrow.

"You wanna spend a night in the pit? I'm single because I don't want a relationship."

Minho rolled his eyes. "You have the personality of Fry's meatloaf, Alby. Bor-Ing." He exaggerated the word as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's enough. You and Y/N can't be together right now. Now I expect you to march out of here and go tell Y/N what I just said, or you'll be sleeping in the pit." Alby said firmly. Minho glared at Alby, biting his tongue to keep from unleashing swear-words and insults.

"Hey Min, you seen my sweater?" You asked, poking your head in through the door to the homestead. Minho tore his eyes away from Alby, straightening up a bit as his gaze softened.

"I haven't seen it, Y/N." He mumbled. Alby watched him expectantly as you walked over.

"Everything all right? You seem upset?" You said, hugging him. Minho smiled a little and hugged you back. Alby watched the exchange and slowly the anger melted from his face.

"Talk to me if you need anything, all right? I'm going to go borrow one of your sweaters then if you don't mind." You smiled happily, kissing his cheek before walking back out of the homestead.

Alby let out a sigh. "That's the happiest I've seen Y/N in a while." He rubbed the back of his neck. Minho bit the inside of his cheek to hold back the triumphant smile.

"Fine. I guess you guys can be together." Alby said after a while. Minho pumped his fist in the air.

"Thanks, Shank." Minho smiled, running out to find you.