Gally (64)

Yet another female reader, but this one has a reason

"I think Y/N should be the one to do it." Clint said.
"What? Why me?" You asked quickly.

"You're the only one that hasn't worked in the last week, if anyone needs to step it up around here, it's you." One of the boys said.

"Chill, Y/N's been helping me in the kitchen. Don't say Y/N hasn't been doing work." Frypan said in your defense.

"Oh wow, she cut a few potatoes. Why ain't she running anymore?" Another boy yelled back. Gally stood taller next to you.

"She has a reason, and we cleared it with Alby." He said.

"Well then how about you tell us that reason? Huh?" Another boy yelled. Everyone started talking, the noise frowning by the second.

"Hey, all of you shanks need to stop. We already talked about this with Alby, and she isn't allowed to run anymore." Gally yelled above the noise.

"Why?!" A few voices screamed back. You folded your arms over your chest, glancing around as the boys turned to you for answers. A few of them grabbed your arm, trying to get you to answer.

"Did you find something?"

"Did you get hurt?"

"Come on, Y/N, tell us what happened." They all demanded. You had enough, planting your foot on the ground.

"ENOUGH! You shanks wanna know why I'm not running anymore? I'm shucking pregnant, okay? Now get out of my face and get on with your life!" You yelled. Everyone froze, including Gally. You see his eyes turn to you slowly. The crowd slowly cleared, a few boys murmuring to each other as Gally walked towards you.

"I though we weren't telling anyone." He whispered.

"Yeah well, they needed to know eventually." You sighed. You both turned to walk back to the homestead.