Dylan O'brien (168)

"Y/N, do me a favor, can you watch my tables for like, 15 minutes?" Your coworker Matt smiled

"Yeah, why?" You asked. He licked his lips, glancing around to make sure the manager didn't see.

"I need to drop something off at my friends house. Thanks, Y/N." He smiled, darting out of the restaurant.

You rolled your eyes, turning around as a small group sat at one of the small tables. You squared your shoulders, heading over with a smile on your face.

"Hi, what can I get you all today?" You asked cheerily. The group looked down at the menus, muttering things quietly.

"Um, I'll have the Uh...." a brown haired boy trailed off, looking up at you with a hand on his chin. He smiled, pausing as he looked at your face.

"Hey, Dyl, you there?" A blonde boy said, snapping his fingers in front of the brunette boys face. He shook his head.

"Yeah. Sorry, just....tired." He said, glancing at you out of the corner of his eye.

"I'll take the chicken sandwich." The boy smiled at you. You jotted down the order along with the rest of the group, running off to the kitchen.

Am hour later, the group had finished eating, and they were getting packed up and ready to go. You went over to clear off the table, and the brown haired boy from before stood nearby, putting on his coat.

"Oh, almost forgot." He said quickly, handing you a few dollar bills with a smile.

"Almost forgot your tip." He said, putting the money in your hand with a wink. He ran after the rest of his group, and you went to shove the crumpled bills into your pocket when you noticed something.

A small sticky note was stuck to the top. As you read it, you smiled, blushing a bit.

He gave you his phone number.

Ahhh the cringe but I kinda love it