Gally (194)

I love this so much I had to include it again

I love this so much I had to include it again. Also....only 3 updates left you guys...and this is one of them. It's a sad moment for me

"Hey Y/N!" Gally smiled, waving at you as you walked out of the medhut.

"Um...hey, Gal." You laughed. Thomas smiled and nodded.

"How was your shift?" He asked. You kept looking at them, confused, but enjoying how happy they looked.

"Pretty good actually. Better now that my two boys are getting along." You teased. You ruffled Thomas's hair before kissing Gally's cheek.

"You're gonna be at the bonfire, right?" Gally asked. You scoffed.

"Like I would miss it." You laughed.

"Good. See ya then, Y/N." Thomas waved. You waved back before heading off to get some dinner. The second you were out of sight, Gally jumped off Thomas's back.

"Alright, um...nice job Thomas." He said, holding out a hand. Thomas took it hesitantly.
'
"Why are we doing this again?" Thomas asked. Gally cleared his throat and scratched his head.

"Okay, um, you know how Y/N wanted us to get along?" Gally explained. Thomas nodded.

"Yeah...." he paused. "Something about me being
Y/N's brother and you being Y/N's boyfriend." Thomas said quietly. Gally nodded.

"Yeah, Y/N didn't want us fighting anymore, so...." Gally smiled a bit and looked at the ground.

"So you're doing it for Y/N?" Thomas said, finally putting it together.

"Yeah....shit up shank." Gally blushed, walking off, hands in his pockets.