Gally (161)

Sorry this ones kinda long

Sorry this ones kinda long. I got carried away again.

"Tell me a story." You smiled, sitting across from Gally in the deadheads. He made a face, scrunching up his nose.

"What do you mean, a story?" He asked. You shrugged.

"From before I got here. I don't know much about what happened in the glade before I got here." You explained.

Gally nodded slowly, licking his lips. He looked at the ground and rubbed his upper lip with his finger while he thought.

"Okay, I got one. It's about how the tradition of the fight at the bonfire started." Gally smiles. You nod.

"Okay. So, the greenie comes up in the box, like normal, right? And this shank gets out, he's been here for like half an hour and he already thinks he owns the glade." Gally says, smiling to himself.

"So anyways, we're all fed up with him. This slinthead's getting on everyone's nerves, and it's time for the bonfire." Gally pauses, making sure you were listening.

"This Shank, gets completely drunk. I mean he probably drank four jars of alcohol, and thinks that he's the toughest shank in the glade. So, of course, he comes to me. You know, being the tallest and strongest." He smirked, and you rolled your eyes.

"Hey. I saw that." He laughs, then shakes his head.

"Anyways, the greenie waits until I'm talking with Minho, and comes flying at me out of nowhere, screaming his head off. Just like, leaps into my back and tried to tackle me." Gally explains, motioning with his hands. You nod, eager for him to continue.

"So, Alby and everyone start yelling at the shank to get off me, and I freak out, throw the slinthead off my shoulders, like ten feet away from me." He exaggerates.

"Anyways, it all took place over like 5 seconds, too. Just like" he starts making explosion effects and waving his hands around. He even does an impression of the gladers all yelling at the end. You start laughing, and so does he.

"Yeah. It was awesome." Gally smiled, and you nodded.

"Sounds like it." You agree. Gally licks his lips again.

"Well, wanna bear the story about how I got this scar?" He asked, lifting up his shirt sleeve. You nodded eagerly, sitting more comfortably. You had a feeling you'd be here a while.