The Slap - (Tori's POV)

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: AGAIN I OWE AN APOLOGY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHS!!!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!! However I am much happier now than I ever was during the course of writing this story and I finally feel motivated and want to continue this story for you guys. Thank you for being patient with me, I really am sorry I kept you all waiting so long. 

Also please check out my YouTube channel!!! It would mean soooooo much to me. (: Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGVDC7H9r-L4r-2tgOxV8LQ - please don't mention  my wattpad story though because I don't want people from my school to know about it ahhh thank you it means the absolute world to me. I love you guys and really appreciate your support <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trina stares at us wide eyed and mortified as we return the same look, absolutely humiliated. 

I remain sitting in shock on my bed while Jade rises to her feet, slowly stepping back from her. I think she's scared, which frightens me since she's the most fearless person I know. Jade isn't afraid of anything, except for people finding out who she really is. 

"Trina," She says in a soft, calming tone. 

Trina snaps at her, "Don't you dare." She takes a couple steps towards her with rage fuming from her body, Jade moving back simultaneously. I've never seen Trina like this before. Or Jade. It's as if this is Freaky Friday and they switched places or something.

I get up and stand next to my bed. "Trina, let's calm down and talk about this-"

"Not now, Tori." She says sternly, demanding me not to speak. "How could you?" She says to Jade, getting into overprotective big sister mode. Jade is the scariest person I know, yet right now she looks like a small frightened mouse. It's a new side of her, the side that she masks away. She's just as clueless and startled as I am, not knowing what's happening or what in the world to do or say. "You may be really fucked up, but that doesn't mean you get to force your mess onto my little sister and screw her up to... literally."

Jade steps back more. "Trina, I'm not screwing up or forcing Tori to-"

"Yes, actually, you are!" Trina hollers, fuming with anger. Her eyes are glossy and I can tell she's holding back tears from being so enraged. I don't understand why she's so mad, though. "You're completely screwing her up! She called me the other night asking me to pick her up her from your house, wouldn't talk to me the entire car ride home, then went straight up to her room without a single word. She didn't show any emotion on her face. That's not my sister. " Jade looks down at the ground, expressionless.

"I-" Jade tries to speak.

"I'll bet that that was because of you now, wasn't it? You're the reason she's been so out of it lately, right? Everything is just adding up."

 I can't just watch my sister attack my... Jade? I can't watch her attack her. "Trina, please stop."

"No Tori, you stop." She snaps, turning her head in my direction and looking at me briefly before turning it back to Jade. "You don't get to corrupt her with your rebellious ways just because that's your image, okay? I get that's your 'scene' and everything, but that's not hers. That is not who my baby sister is."

Jade's eyes are glossy now. "Trina, I love-"

"Don't you dare. Love? This isn't love. This is lust. This is you trying to make yourself feel better and using my baby sister to do it. Ever since you two started getting all close, all you've done is cause her pain. But guess what? Not anymore. You're done here. You're done with being a manipulative, evil, conniving little gank. You're done with whatever the hell I just witnessed was. You're done dragging her into whatever the hell type of lifestyle you're living. You're done using her for your own amusement. You're done with my sister, and you're done with being in this house." Trina is only about one foot away from her now. "Now get the fuck out."