Coconut Milk - (Jade's POV)

I told Tori I loved her last night and I couldn't be happier. I gave one of the best acting performances of my life for our short film. My performance is tomorrow and I'm excited to finally be able to have my moment. I'm doing really well, and it's been a long time since I've been able to say that and actually mean it. 

I walk into school and immediately walk towards Tori's locker. I see her standing with her back to me, so naturally it's the perfect opportunity. I sneak up behind her and shout "BOO!" as I wave my hands like a mad person. 

She jumps, screams, and puts a hand over her chest. "AHH!" She whips around and sees me standing there. She's so easy to scare. "WHY? WHY would you do that?!" 

"I'm sorry," I laugh, "I just couldn't resist." I smile and say in between in laughs. "I got you this, by the way." I hand her a coffee. 

She squints her eyes at me, taking the coffee skeptically. "You didn't get this one out of the garbage this time, did you?"

I roll my eyes. "Vega, do you really think I'd still do something like that to you?" She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Drink it." I grin. 

She goes to take a sip and then looks at me. "Are you sure you didn't poison it?"

Once again, I roll my eyes. "Just drink it."

She slowly takes a sip, and a moment later looks up at me. "Awwww you got my order!"

"Of course I did, only the best for my girl." I wink. "If I'm the one kissing you, do you really think I'd get you something disgusting?"

"Ugh, I'm sorry," she puts a hand on my arm. "Thank you." She bats her eyes at me. Should I tell her now that I actually did get it out of the garbage, and that it's just a coincidence that it was her order? 

"Yeah, yeah, it's no big deal," I smile. I'm the worst.

Beck and Andre come around the corner. "Hey guys!" We both greet them back.

"Jade, your performance is tomorrow, are you excited?" Andre asks.

I nod my head. "I'm pretty psyched for it, yeah."

"So what are you going to sing?" Beck asks. Oh boy, the song was written about him to begin with. That's awkward.

"Looks like you're just going to have to wait and find out," I tease. 

"Ouch, the coldness," he says, putting  his hand to his heart as if it's been wounded and everyone laughs.

Andre looks at Tori's coffee cup and realizes it has someone else's name written on it. I honestly don't know how she didn't notice that when I handed it to her. "Uh, hey, Tori?" he says suspiciously.

"Yeah, what's up?" She asks after taking another sip.

"Oh there's the bell! Gotta go!" I grab Tori's hand and yank her away before Andre says something to blow my cover. She's resisting and arguing that the bell didn't go off the entire time, and then next thing she knows we're in the blackbox theater.

"Why did you do that?" She laughs.

I grin. "No reason. Although, I've never been this early for class before. You're ruining my reputation, Vega."

"Oh you love me," she smirks.

"Don't flatter yourself," I wink at her. 

She laughs and then there's a silent pause. I look at her and she starts to get a sad gaze, in which I question her for. "I wish we could be together publicly," she says. "I don't think anyone would really care-"