CHAPTER ELEVEN

I felt the sun shine in on my face, I loved to sleep with my blind up. I enjoyed the stars and moonlight, as I fell asleep. It was the best part about night, and it seemed to calm me if I had a bad day. Just gazing out my window, I could sit there for hours...I didn't know what time Bree would be heading over, and my parents were still home, at least for a few more hours until they headed back to work. I laid in bed and turned my TV on to see what was on. It was still early in the morning that my parents were still asleep and too early for me to have breakfast. I hated eating anything before 9:00 in the morning; I just didn't have an appetite. I switched through the TV channels trying to find something to watch, that was one thing about weekday TV. There was nothing good on in the mornings, just talk shows and news. I finally settled on a kid cartoon show that was way too childish for my age, but it was better than news...I laid there and was fully mesmerized by the TV show; one episode after another, when my phone started to vibrate. I pulled it from the charger and looked at the caller ID. It was Bree, so I answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey, are you up?"

"Yea, what time are you heading over?"

"In like an hour, is that ok?"

"Yea, that fine. My parents are still here though, I didn't ask my mom what time she would be heading to work."

"Aww, does that mean no closeness?"

"Well, we can still go to my room and close the door. Haha"

"Haha, that's true. Well I just called to let you know I would heading over soon. I can't wait to see you."

"Ok, Sweetie. I'll see you then."

"Bye..."

I couldn't wait to see her, I jumped up out of bed and went to my closet to find a nice outfit that would say 'were just chilling', but also would ooze sex appeal. Nothing that I ruffled through said that to me. I went over to my dresser drawer to see if there was anything there. I found a cute purple top that would go great with the yoga pants I threw in the pile of clothes from the closet. I dug through the pile and found the pants then threw them on the bed with the top. I quickly picked up my clothes, piece by piece and hung sorted them in the closet, the way I had them before. It took about 10 minutes, I was happy I didn't disorganize my drawers as well. That was not fun. I finished then went over to my bed and made my bed, cleaned my room up a bit; there wasn't much to do. I liked to keep my room tidy. I grabbed the clothes I had picked out, then grabbed some underwear and a bra. I grabbed my towel form where it was hanging behind the door and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and get all dolled up. Bree would be here soon, so a short but effective shower would have to do. Although I felt so much more strongly about Bree that I ever could about Jason, I never felt that I needed to have sex with her. It was all about just being with her and basking in every moment together. Enjoying the wrinkle at the corner of her mouth when she blushed and tried to hide it from me, when he would brush her hair out of her face after I had made it a mess by chasing her around or tickled her until she couldn't take it anymore. It was always the small things about her that made me crazy; and I couldn't get enough of it.

I hopped out of the shower and air dried while I brushed my teeth and did my hair. It never took too long for me to get ready in the mornings, and it was like my super power. I could take a shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, and get dressed in under 30 minutes. I picked my towel up and finished drying my body so that I could put my clothes on. I threw my PJ's in the dirty clothes bin and hung my wet towel up to dry, so that I could throw it in the hamper later, then headed back to my room. I figured Bree, might be hungry when she got here so I was in no rush to grab something to eat. On my way back to my room, I passed my mother in the hallway in her favorite green robe.