CHAPTER TWENTY

Throughout the night I was amazed of how I was able to fight the urge to throw up all the poison I had put in my body earlier that day. I fell into a deep sleep and almost as soon as it happened I started dreaming. It was the weirdest dream I'd had in a while. Bree had come back to my room; she was as drunk as I was. She started to get undressed and hopped into bed with me. I felt her naked body on me, in the dream she said "Aless hold me" for some reason dream me did as she asked. She started to kiss on my neck and breasts, slowly. Without moving to stop her I asked her. "What are you doing, you have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend and we just have girlfriends." She shushed me and continued to touch my body, she started to kiss my lips and I kissed back. Something about knowing that I was dreaming just made me let the dream go where it wanted to, if even just to see how it would end. I was too tired to wake up anyways.

I felt the sun shining in through the drapes I had forgotten to close last night, I didn't care. I buried my face deeper in my sheets and was back to sleep.

I heard a knock at the door; I guess it was the room service I had ordered last night. The guy at the desk was able to put my order in after all. I slowly got myself up out of bed; I felt a cold breeze past and noticed I was naked. When did I take my clothes off? As I scratched my head to try and figure out what all happened at carnival last night I started to look around the room for my clothes. I picked the covers up to check and was shocked by what I saw. It was BREE! And she was just as naked as me. There was another knock at the door

"Just a minute" I said as I went into my suitcase for an oversized T-shirt that I brought to sleep in. I put the t-shirt on, just so I could open the door, I didn't bother to wake Bree yet, I would deal with that after the room service guy was gone. I walked over to the door and opened it. As is this morning couldn't get any worst to my surprise, it was Amy.

"Surprise!!" Amy stood at my door with the biggest smile on her face. My heart dropped to the floor and I didn't know how to explain what I knew she would see in a few seconds. She leaned in and gave me the tightest hug and biggest kisses. I froze; I didn't know what to do or what to say. She made her way past me and into the room but stop shortly after. "What the fuck is this?" I closed the door and made my way over to her.

"Baby, what are you doing here? I thought you had to work" I tried to stall to try to understand what was going on myself.

"Alessandra, what the fuck is going on?" she threw down her suitcase and raised her voice and I knew I was in for a long day. At this point Bree started to wake up from all the loud talking.

"Baby, I honestly don't know. I was at the carnival last night and I had a lot to drink. I came back to my room by myself and fell asleep; I just woke up when you knocked on the door." I said as I tried to let her realize I was just as clueless as she was.

"Do you think I'm stupid? There is a naked puta in your fucking bed Aless. How do you not know how a fucking naked puta got in your bed?" Bree looked up at us arguing and jumped up clenching the pillow to her body trying to cover up. With tears now forming in Amy's eyes she got quiet "Did you sleep with her?" I looked at her then at Bree. I couldn't understand how she got into my room again. Then it dawned on me, the reason my dream was so vivid last night is because it wasn't a dream, or at least I think. But if I don't know for sure should I confess if I'm not 100% sure. I had also slept with Bree a few days ago so should I say yes anyways? "DID YOU FUCK HER?" she asked again.

"No. I don't know. Yes, I guess." I could tell that wasn't the answer she wanted

"Aless, how the fuck don't you know if you slept with her or not, yes or no." She crossed her arms and waited for a response. I walked closer to her to try to hold her and calm her down before she does what I know she wants to do.