CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

I woke up before Amy, I gave her all the time she needed to rest, plus she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her. I packed her suitcase first, making sure to check under the bed and in draws for anything we might leave behind. I found her hair brush and put in her purse, it was her favorite brush and she took it everywhere she went. That's when I saw it again, the ring. Ii open the box and looked at it. Just thinking to myself, had I not been a fool I would be engaged right now. I put it back in her purse and continued to pack. She was now good to go, I picked out an outfit for her and placed it on the bed for her when she showered. I did the same for myself. Everything was packed and ready to go, I decided it was time to wake her.

"Hey beautiful, it's time to wake up." I gently kissed her lips.

"Mmm, 5 more minutes" She said pulling the covers over her head. I smiled and gave her just that. I jumped in the shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and of course my love was still sleeping.

"Muneca, it's time to get up."

"Ok, ok." She pouted at me. "I'm up" She got up out of bed and took her clothes off. "How long do we have until the flight"

"We leave in 5 hours, you still need to take a shower and we have to grab some food."

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute." She went in for a shower and I called Elizabeth.

"Hey Elizabeth, we're leaving today. I was wondering if you wanted to come to the airport with us."

"No thanks, I have plans for today with the family. Hey, Facetime us before you get on your plane, so we can say bye, I guess."

"Yea no problem." I laughed.

"Well I'll call you later then, Amy is getting ready now, but our flight isn't till later on.

"Sounds good! See you!" I hung up the phone with Elizabeth and went to check on Amy.

"Hey, my love, how's it going in there?"

"HUH?"

"HOW'S IT GOING IN THERE?"

"Oh, good. Finishing up right now."

"Alright, I'll be out here waiting patiently then." I closed the bathroom door and headed back into the room and waited for her. About ten minutes later she came out dripping wet wrapped in a towel. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was so beautiful. She saw me staring and blushed. She then headed over to where I had laid her clothes out for her and began to get dressed. It took her another twenty minutes to get completely ready and then we were out the door. We still had to grab some food, we would have enough time of course but when Amy and I traveled I liked to always be there earlier rather than later, it was an hour and a half taxi ride to the airport, if we wanted to be there two hours earlier that meant we would only have an hour and a half to grab some food and find a taxi. We made our way down to the lobby to check out of the hotel room, that took no time at all and we were still on schedule.