CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Bree's Point of View

We were having so much fun at carnival, I looked over at Aless and it seem that she was having the time of her life. Just seeing her like this made me happy, even though I know I crushed her the other day, she seemed to be handling it better than I though. I thought she would want nothing to do with Jenny and I, but I am happy that I'm wrong. I looked over at Jenny and of course she was drinking again, to think after all that went down last night she would still decide to drink. I woke up in Jamie's bedroom not knowing how I got there; I later realized Aless must have brought me there when I fell asleep in her lap. I remember thinking to myself then, why in the world would I push someone away like Aless, who would take care of me like that even after how I treated her for someone like Jenny, that doesn't care about no one but herself.

"Jenny, are you seriously drunk already? I understand that we're here to have fun and all..."

"OMG Bree! Can we go one day without you busting my ass over something stupid? It's just a few drinks. Stop bitching all the damn time!" She said, interrupting me.

"What the hell is your problem? I may not be your 'wife' or anything but I am your girlfriend and I'm guessing that means I'm supposed to get a little more respect than this." I started to walk off then I turned to Jenny. "You know what; do what the fuck you want to do." There was a bar across from where we were, so I decided I had enough of Jenny's company, I sat down and ordered drinks just throwing them back to back. One for each time Jenny had crossed the line with me. How could I have given this girl my all and the one girl that doesn't want much from me, nothing? That was it, I thought. I was done playing games with Jenny. I needed to feel happy, I needed to feel loved. I jumped up to leave and was immediately put on my ass. The alcohol took a bigger impact on me than I thought. I made my way out the door and hailed a cab. It was time to finish what I started. The driver took me to Aless's hotel; just before I got there I was able to call Randy. He and I used to go to the beach together when I was younger, and we kept in touch through the years; he was my ticket in to Aless, I know I would be happier once I saw her. He met me at the front counter with a key to her room.

"Hey, Bree. Are you ok, you don't look so good." Said Randy.

"Yea, why?"

"Well, maybe because you look like you had way too much to drink. Do you need me to take you home?"

"No, I'm fine. Where is the key?" He handed me the key and I was on my way. "Thanks, I owe you one."

"If you change your mind about that ride, let me know." I ignored him and continued on my way to her room. I made it all the way up there surprisingly and entered with no problem, she was already there, and she was asleep. I wanted her to know that she could have me, all of me. I closed the door and she turned and saw me.

"Bree?" I stripped out of my clothes the best way I knew how. It was harder than I thought; I made my way over to her and climbed into bed with her

"Aless, hold me." She pulled me in and held me, her eyes were closed, and I could tell she was tired. I kissed her neck to try to wake her up, I could hear her moans and knew it was working; I slowly began to kiss her lower and lower. I kissed her titts and ran my tongue all around her nipples.

"What are you doing, you have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend and we just have girlfriends." Said Aless, I shushed her still loving on her body. I didn't want to be reminded of Jenny at all for the rest of the night. I moved back up and kissed her lips, she kissed back, and I knew she was now awake. I stripped her of her clothes and we picked up where we left off, with me on top as she let me in. I don't remember when we fell asleep but all I know is that was the best sleep I ever had.