Chapter 20

Top 3 Quotes of the Day:

 1: OMFG!!! Aww. I feel bad. All the mean stuff I said about Forrest. Ugh. But..... PLEASE! It better be Westley who is the killer..I'm cereal. It better be. lol. I hate him. Like since Shay first saw his gay ass. Ew. Westley freakin deserves the dancing iguanas and barking chipmunks. But seriously don't make us wait till NEXT Thursday. It's too far away! *my dog Cotton walks up* See. Even he wants Westley TO ROT IN JAIL OR MAYBE GET KILLED BECUZ OF THE FREAKIN PAIN SHAY IS GOING THROUGH AND WANTS U TO UPLOAD SOON AND-- woah. My dog just had a break down. Heh. "my dog" lol... Am I making sence??? Idk but newayz upload. SOON FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GOOD.

 --Xoxo

Alicia (DontForgetToCatchMe) :DD- DontForgetToCatchMe

 2: Well who pissed in that dudes cherios and holy crap shut the front door! Why would they suspect Forrest I mean at this point they don k ow how much me and all the other people readin this beast story want to rip his head off but I mean how would the po po know? Ahh this is to much for a blond like me to handle. I am seriously confuzzled:0 -June136

3: HA! SHAYKENSTEIN LIVES!!! *evil laughter*

IF Forrest said he loved her and then like totally ripped out her heart and stabbed it with a toothpick, and then got arrested I would SOOO SAY HE GOT THE COMMUFFINS COMING! IF he knew he was the prime suspect and then he said he loved her and then broke her heart like a mirror... I say he has 7 years of bad luck coming!!!

I think the cop should goooo like.... die in a pit and then Shaykenstein can totally sing the SONG THAT NEVER ENDS to kill him. Oh, I am EVILLL!!! OR she can sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall again... Sing it when shes investigating. OH MY G!!! I JUST HAD THE MOST AWESOMEST IDEA EVURR!!! Zombie Shay... It's like Zombie Farm ALL OVER AGAIN! (Sorry I was addicted...) YEH! ZOMBIE SHAY CAN START MAKING A ZOMBIE ARMY AND IT'LL BE LIKE SHAYBIELAND!!! Or Zombshayland... OR SOMETHING THAT PUTS ZOMBIE, SHAY, AND LAND TOGETHER!!! Yeh, and then like she'll be like QUEEN OF THE SHAYBIES!!!! And she'll EAT WESTLEY ALIVE! MWHAHAAH! Wait... he'll turn to a zombie then.... SHE'LL EAT HIM~ ALL OF HIM THEN BARF HIM UP SO BUNNIES CAN EAT HIM AND THEN THEY CAN BARF HIM UP AND THEN SOME RANDOM ANIMAL CAN EAT HIM AND THEN THEY CAN POO HIM OUT! Yesh, sweet revenge....

-Devious

*** 

They Say Love Hides Behind Every Corner. I Must Be Walking in Circles

Chapter 20

“Holy crap!” Maddie exclaimed as she examined the pictures of the crime scene and body. “They lied!”

We had snuck into the police station office after the douche-bag copper had left, and rifled through the cabinets until we found what we were looking for.

“They lied?” Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows. “How?”

“The newspaper and news and everything said that Shay died of suffocation, that someone strangled her, but there’s isn’t any marks at all on her throat.” Maddie pointed to the picture. “But there’s a stab wound close to the heart.”

I grimaced. “Yeah, thanks.”

“What?” She seemed confused.

“Well, what if whoever killed me finds out I’m still alive? Now I know that the death will be painful.” I shook my head.

Jasmine slapped me. “Don’t say that!”

I held my cheek from the stinging. “Ouch…”

“Sorry!” Jasmine gasped. “Did that hurt?”