Chapter 22

Top 3 Quotes of the Day:

1: Me and Shay are so alike it HI-larious and my best friend is like Maddie. once me my friend were at the mall and the security guy walked up to us and we both looked at each other nervously then as soon as he opened his mouth we interrupted and screamed 'WE DIDN'T DO IT' with are hands up, and he gets confused and goes 'What?' And we Sigh dramatically and i go " but Zoe what about that one store where we u know" and she goes " no i dont THINK thats illegal, but what about the incident with dog and " but i cut her of and say "no nobody saw that, but" "uh oh the little boy told" we said together. so the security guy goes " girls what did you do this time?" with a sigh and We go " WE DONT HAVE TO TELL U!" he looked taken aback so i go " thats right Mr. BurpaLarpa we have rights!" then he goes "Girls we went over this-" when we do a dramatic sigh of defeat and go "OKAY you broke us but there was gumball machine and 4 only boys to be able to get to the delicious gum is just down right mean and the boy had a dollar worth of quarters right in his hand so we just had to run in and take the opportunity" he glared us so we sighed look out each other nod and hold our hands out then say " want one?" as we show him each hand holds a gumball he looks flabbergasted so we go "too bad bye Burpalurpa" put them in our mouth and skipped! away that was 2 weeks ago now we no that guy by name Roland yep we're on a first name basis!the weird thing is he never is as happy to as we r to see him.

Anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know its Westley! i mean he is obesed i mean obsessed or both! oh and abusive! i mean if a 12 yr old can figure that out i think a TRAINED police force should be able tutu!

The one & only

Kelsey -ShopDivaKels97

[Lol! That's hilarious! It's funny to see people are actually just as crazy as the people in this story!]

2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WESTLEY, YOU SUCK PEANUT BUTTER EGGS!

:(

I liked this chapter, but why did it seem so short?

:( :(

upload as soon as you can ! :) -thegalwiththegall

[Short and sweet :) Plus, the peanut butter eggs had me intrigued.]

3: WTf? is Westley doing there here should be in jail behind bars screaming 'LET ME GO DOUCHE' and get tazed by a police man. I mean the guy is soooo gay. Who says douche only for a comeback. You could at least say asshole or dick or something.Anyway.................Please upload. U are an awesome writer.

P.S- Luv the screen name 'TheFlamingPopsicle'. Upload More! -TheMuddyKetchup

[Dude. Westley would so do that!]

*** 

 They Say Love Hides Behind Every Corner. I Must Be Walking in Circles

 Chapter 22

“What?!” I shrieked, whipping around riotously in the direction of that oaf that called himself a successful attorney.

Every single head within the courtroom twisted around to face me yet again. But I didn’t care. What I cared about was the reality that they were truly going to let that fudge face get up there and say a cluster of lies. What was worse was that I was sure they’d believe him.

Westley strutted in at that precise moment, acting like he owned the place. I very much wanted to go home and grab my big, yellow wiffle-bat and knock that knowing little smirk off of his face.

He stood at the side of the little seat in the front of the courthouse and put his perfectly manicured hand over the tattered black bible that Brookville Courthouse had been using for years.