Chapter 25

3 Quotes of the Day:

1:  "Theflamingpopsicle, I would just like you to know that I was at a sleepover and @ 2 am after we had watched 2 random movies, were told to go to bed, drew pics of ePoetryach other as sluts, played truth or dare, played the impossible game, and talked, I gave my iPod to my friend Theresa, whose house I was at, and demanded her to read this. She says that "Shay is even crazier than you, Kelly" and "oh my god is that story addicting!". She fell asleep reading it and was impressed that I got my quote in "such an amazing book" that "had better get published or I'll cry". But now she is depressed because she went to the movies in her new converse that she was planning on wearing for the first day of school and her parents won't let her cause they're used. Please start a petition in the name of Aslan for narnia, or for her cool converse. If you don't, you will get dogpiled by smiling but suicidal elves and Miley cyrus. For the sake of your (possibly existant, by the creation of Shay) sanity and well being, I bid you good day and remind you to update.

True story!"- LittleKittyCat

[By the way, I'm not really sure HOW to start a petition, but if you help me out with it, then I'll try. :/ I guess. It'll be for the cool converse.]

2: "You know what, you upload, make me and my sis high five 'cuz you uploaded, Ruby_TheCrazy is my sister by the way, come back, read the chapter, groan, because of where it left off, and almost punch the screen, which would get wrecked because its an LCD, and get A lecture from my dad. Thank you.

Don't you just hate dragon flies, there so big and weird." - runlikehell

[I know, right? Dragon flies are just plain wrong.]

3: "awh! Darn Finn! And he's not even evil! so i can't make my invisible best-friend Mike Stand and his friend Uni-Popcorn take him away to the Jelly Mansion! 

Meh'd 

OH! I justah realizedah! I'm in the quotes! (okay, fine. i didn't figure it out. My sister told me.) 

I'm still smarter. 

I'm not going to include a valuable life lesson in this one.Just one thing though, sometimes Moms can actually Ground you for wearing your purple bat wings in public. (directed to the author). 

and you didn't tell me if you guys knew which cookies i was talking about! You know, warm sweet and sugary? hey came out around Christmas time? 

**pout** no one knows. Humph."

-Ruby The Crazy Purple Banana Monkey

[Sorry about the grounding! That sucks for you! And I don't think I know which cookies you're talking about... sooorry. :)]

 *** 

They Say Love Hides Behind Every Corner. I Must Be Walking in Circles

 Chapter 25

This stupid body-switching thing was going to be the end of me. Why couldn’t I still be weirdo Shay, the one that seemed to repel all creatures of the male specimen, excluding Forrest, for some reason? Oh, and

Westley, but I wasn’t sure he really counted. He was barely male, after all, if his weekly manicures and pedicures told me anything.

Now that I was freaking Serena Magnus, I had Finn to worry about, plus her other admirers. I know that most girls would revel in the attention, but come on. Firstly, I was already in love with someone else, someone who liked me even when I wasn’t model-material. And secondly, these people only liked me for my looks. I couldn’t really feel good about that, anyways, since they weren’t really my looks, if you wanted to get technical about it.