Operation Straight

Ah I missed the craziness of this book

|

"What do you think you are doing?"

Lisa whipps around in utter shock, confusion flooding her features as she comes face to face with you. Sporting a tiny frown on her face, she steps forward, eyes scanning your dull clothing. "What are you doing here?"

"I was actually here to have a good time, and maybe walk around, but this is definitely not what I thought I would see." You raise your eyebrows at the highly confused girl, huffing out a sigh. "Honestly, Lisa, I thought you were better than this."

The girl who's still against the wall stares at you with an expression that matches the blonde next to her. "Uhm, what?"

"No, honey, you don't have to say anything," Your eyes never leave Lisa's face, which surprisingly doesn't look guilty at all. "I know she's threatened you about the situation."

"What the actual f-"

"Hey, shut up." You frown as the words leave the girl's mouth. "Are you regretting your decision? Because let me tell you - this is not a good thing to do, at all."

"I'm still confused as to what you're implying-" Thr brunette tries to say, but you're on a roll.

"I told you to not speak." You give her a superior look, licking your lips. "I've got this."

"What." The younger blonde looks thrown by the almost warlike expression spread across your face

All that's missing is a tribal mask.

You circle around slowly, walking closer to the girl, your eyes never leaving hers. "First of all - did you think no one would know? I'm honestly so disappointed."

"What-" She tries to ask, perplexed.

"Is she okay?" The brunette whispers discreetly.

"I don't think so." You purse your lips, apparently having thought the words to be directed at Lisa. "Not if she's doing this."

Lisa, on the other hand, has has about enough.

In a sudden motion, she rushes forward, intending to meet you halfway, but seeing her sharp movements, your survival instincts step in.

Of course - the first thing you do is panic, mind and vision going almost blurry at the prospect of being another victim. So, as all brave, heroic people do - you decide to fight back.

Through some of the haze, a vague memory of P.E. class rises through the depths of your mind, and you act on the first thing that comes to your mind, regardless of how your first time trying it was an epic fail.

You move forward, grabbing a stunned Lisa's shoulders tightly, and raise your back leg.

Time seems to move in slow motion for the brunette watching from the back, eyes wide in complete shock.

Hard, and fast, your rapidly rising knee meets the blonde girl's awaiting crotch.

The rest is history.

Lisa immediately falls to her knees, a string of extreme profanities leaving her puckered lips as she cups her crotch. You step back with wide eyes, a little proud, if disbelieving, of your own action.

You almost don't make it to tomorrow.

The brunette stomps up to you, the veins in her neck pulsing, face a purplish-red as she gives you what is possibly the nastiest glare you have ever seen. Shocked, you step back unconsciously in apprehension, unsure of the stranger in front of you.

"Just what-" She takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm down somewhat. "Do you think you are doing?"

You swallow back a whimper as you step back yet further, vaguely aware of the fact that the statement was the exact same one you'd spoken when you'd first walked in on them.

"I thought she was sexually assaulting you!" You try your best to justify your actions, hopeful of getting not smacked the heck up ('cause swearing is bad). "She was pushing you against the wall, what was I supposed to think?"

"You dumb idiot," Lisa swears from her position on the ground, her face turning purple. "How could you even think that-"

She winces again, doubling over, and you wince with her. "I thought kicks to a girl's crotch doesn't hurt as much?"

"It doesn't," She gives you a painful look. "But with the force you kneed me-"

All of you wince.

"Okay, but back to the point." You turn, swallowing, to the angry brunette. "You're not straight?"

"I look straight to you?" She roars, before realising your assumption may be a little valid. "Okay, whatever - but you kicked my girlfriend in the damned vag-"

"Ew, no," You scrunch up your face. "But sorry?"

"Sorry doesn't cut it-"

"Okay." Your attention is torn from what could be potential homicide, and you turn to find the person who has, unnoticed, stepped through the broken fence.

Yoongi looks at you with an expression that matches that of a constipated mother who's being complained to about her child getting into his seventy-fourth fight of the months.

"Y/N," He sighs, and your attention is attracted from the formulation of escape plans in your head. "What did you do this time?"

|

Okay I'm genuinely so sorry for not updating in 143637 years, but I have a valid excuse y'all I'm writing five books at the same time plus working on another one (i'm superhuman i'm telling you) and somehow Sugar & Ocean is at #48 in FF even though I finished ut two months ago? *Dicky's voice* wHAT sOrcErY iS tHiS?

(If you get that reference ily)

BYE