Operation Fear

You have me.

You stare at the ceiling blankly, lost in those words. Everything seemed dull, like an unsharpened knife, ever since you heard Jimin. Your Jimin, saying those words, that seemed to hurt you more than the man who had died.

What happened?

You shuffle sideways on your bed, straightening the blanket underneath you and pull it up.

Nothing makes sense.

In what context did he mean it? It should be obvious, taking into account the fact that Yoongi loves you and all. You wince as you think this, remembering that while you're trying to protect him, you're the source of hid pain too.

But this is Suga being talked about. If his words were easily decipherable, then he wouldn't be the blue-haired eighteen year old with a hundred years old brain.

What do I do? You chew awkwardly on your lip, laying back down on your bed with your arms behind your head. Being a genius's friend is a pain in the ass.

You close your eyes, sighing heavily because of all the brain work the simple statement requires.

And even if he does mean it only in a way of support - what then?

Do you give up your search for Jimin?

Will Jimin find you?

Your eyes snap open at the thought, but this time, it's not excitement that fills you. It's fear.

What if he finds me?

You swallow, feeling the muscles in your throat move up and down with the movement. Blood rushes through your head, the only sound in the otherwise quiet room.

You remember his voice - cold, calm and calculated - and his heartless words which seemed to hurt you more than anyone else.

Subconsciously, you curl into a ball, pulling thr blankets up to your chin as you think. Would he let you go? Would he still love you - or would you only be a prisoner in his eyes, an escapee who threatened his position?

Shutting your eyes in a less than fruitful attempt to sleep, you try to calm your mind. So many questions, and no answers.

Sleep never comes, but all your thoughts invade your mind, eating you up with frustration and pain. Nothing seems to be going your way.

You have one suport, though.

You sigh, thinking of what you're risking - not only yourself, but also someone who's somehow found a way into your heart, firmly and surely. Yoongi.

But nothing can stop you from thinking about the truth.

For the first time, you are afraid of the one you are supposed to love.

|

"Shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

"You-"

"Shut your mouths, both of you!" Jungkook yells from the back of the car, and is supported by Jennie who nods vigorously. "Or I'll stuff old socks down your throats."

Taehyung dramatically plaves a hand over his heart. "You wouldn't."

The younger boy only narrows his doe like eyes, smiling sweetly yet venemously at the same time. "Try me."

Lisa frowns a little, genuinely scared of the innocent-looking boy's supposed half-hearted threat. Nevertheless, she purses her lips and glances over at Jennie, who only shakes her head mutely at her, as if to say, He's not kidding. Trust me.

So she nods slowly and awkwardy and turns around to monitor the library exit once again.

"Remind me why you're asking us to do this again if you didn't see Namjoon here the first time?" Taehyung asks casually, slinging his arm over the steering wheel. "This is boring as heck."

"He wasn't there that day," Jennie mutters, but her voice holds hesitation. Lisa doesn't miss the glance exchanged between Jungkook and the girl, having seen it through the rearview mirror.

Her brow creases.

"So what's saying he's gonna be here today?" The gray-haired boy mumbles, his eyes following the mass of people on the street. "Maybe he doesn't go to this library."

"What is it, Jen?" Lisa asks carefully, looking back at the girl who stares back with wide eyes. "Why are we here?"

Jennie and Jugkook exchange one final glance, before the latter sighs. "We talked to Jin...he said Namjoon always visited this place."

There's a sudden silence in the car. Taehyung's eyes look away from the commuters and land on the phone lying on the Lisa's lap.

Jennie winces.

"I guess you had no choice." The gray-haired boy mutters, his voice suddenly deep, and straightens, inhaling deeply. "So how long will we have to wait for the guy?"

Jungkook releases a breath he didn't realise he had been holding in. "A few more minutes, I guess. The place closes in fifteen minutes anyway."

"Okay." Lisa sighs. "Fifteen minutes. Not more, not less."

Jennie only smiles.

||

SUP MAH DUDES HOW'S YOUR LIFE COMING ALONG

and yup updates WILL be a lot more regular from now on. i hope.

im late but DUDDUDUDDU WAS LIT AS FCK

andddd if you didn't know, i've put up a poll regarding the next book i publish...it's in the form of a book, so go and vote for your fave ;)

L O V E,
Anpanman(x)