Operation Third

You almost whine out loud.

It's always him. That annoying ass leader always seems to get in your way every time you're close to anything, be it freedom, or Jimin. Honestly. You could kick him at this point.

A bearded man who's talking on the phone pretty loudly wheels a huge, heavy looking cart past you. As he parks it a few feet away from you (you don't know how else t describe it), you sneak behind him and make you way along it's side, flattening yourself along it so you're hopefully not seen.

"Come on, Kim," Baehyun calls out in his coldly intimidating voice, which seems a little more excited than usual. His lips are pursed in frustration, and you mentally cheer the man - or woman - who's made him irritated. "Load it in the trunk of the car!"

You blink, tilting your head to the side as you think. A car? Does that mean people are leaving this place?

Of course, your mind argues back, rolling its eyes, they have to trade and all that stuff gangs do, Y/N.

Right.

You stare at Baekhyun's lip ring as it moves along with his lips as he barks out even more directions in a terse voice. You wonder how much it hurt when he got his lip pierced. It looks pretty big. And scary.

"The car!" He calls out again, and this time, he sounds about ready to kill. "That place, where the entire runway is empty - tell him to go over there in a few minutes!"

Your lips part in surprise. It's empty?

Damn.

That's your chance.

"Honestly," Baekhyun grinds out in utter frustration. "Don't you have any brains? I said, the car. Tell him to go to the car."

You snap out of it, and tear your eyes away from his lips. It seems like at least an aeon is going to pass as the unknown Kim argues with Baekhyun. You slowly back away, and look around for any opening.

Ah.

It seems like a pretty dumb move, but you don't exactly have a choice.

The field behind you is open, and the guy who's supposed to be gaurding it is happily taking a piss in the bushes.

Yeah, it's open.

You make a run for it, letting your aching legs carry you as fast as they can to the lone black car which is over the side where no one is paying special attention to it. Your legs' muscles feel like they're dipped in acid as you reach the car, panting with as shallow breaths as possible so you're not heard. It doesn't matter, though. No one's looking.

The windows of the car are tinted black, and it's a sleek dark Porche that you've reached. You stare at it in awe for a moment, before realising you're supposed to be escaping.

Grabbing a small stone - or rock - you push open the already unlocked trunk of the car, abd climb inside. It's suffocating, and way too small for your size, but you have no choice, so you curl up into a ball and fix the stone on the edge before lowering the hood over it. Now the trunk won't close properly, and you can get out easily.

As you lay there in thr silence, the only other sound your erratic and loud heartbeat, your eyes stay open in thought as it registers. Wow.

I'm actually escaping from a gang in the back of a car. Famous five, much?

Then you wonder if they have to load something in the car. Didn't Baekhyun say something about loading?

Well schist.

Your breath catches in your throat as footsteps sound on the hard concrete outside, maybe two, three men. One of them sounds like the rude dude (that rhymed) whom you had heard when you were still half conscious.

"It's ready. The whole thing is going to take three hours, tops." His voice is calmer now, and you scrunch up your nose. You remember the time he's insulted you.

No one says anything after that, and the car shakes a little as they get in and slam the door shut. Your heartbeat seems even faster now, but you can't do anything.

The car starts with a low purr from the engine, and speeds up fast, and your head hits the side, making you whimper quietly. The atmosphere is suffocating, and it's still quiet.

You console yourself with the fact that Jimin is looking for you - the men in your cell implied that. He's still looking for you. He's not a leader. He can't be.

One of them coughs, and you flinch. Everything keeps you on your toes, on red alert - and then, a voice.

"Are you sure we don't need to load this in a trunk?"

It's that Yeol dude again. You resist rolling your eyes.

"No." Baekhyun, his cold voice calm once again. "It's not safe."

"Neither was killing the guy." Yeol says, his voce joking, but a little edgy. You sense the atmosphere of the car tense again.

"It was needed." Your blood runs as cold as the tone of the third voice as it speaks up. "He wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut."

"But killing him?" Yeol asks, and you notice how quiet Baekhyun has become. "Are you sure that was the smartest thing to do?"

"Yes. Yes it was." Your heart almost explodes out of your chest. Yes, Baekhyun's voice is cold, but it's nothing compared to how the third voice makes your heart clench. "I know not everyone is ready to accept my way of doing things, yet - but if they want to live, they have to get used to me.

"And if you question my authority again, Chanyeol," The man says, emotionlessly, "I won't hesitate to slit your throat either."

You blink hard, and repeatedly, hands beginning to shake in terror. Nothing - nothing could describe the feeling that makes your heart almost stop in your chest, the shock blocks your voice, the coldness that makes you curl up further.

You're not sure if you're hurt, or just plain scared.

The third man in the car is Jimin.

||

cliffhanger ;)

lol did you expect that? i really want to know

p.s. join my #exposethehaters cult pls ty

anpanmanx out

NIGHTS countdown: five days