Chapter 8, Accident

A/N I don't think I should put out another apology on this... I've apologized SoOoOo much for not updating.

Here's the bottom line I guess -
I'm literally an adult, I have a full time office job and I have rent to pay and food to cook and I have to balance all this with a gym schedule and a social life.. I get to write my Fanfics when I go to bed which is from like 10pm to when ever I fall asleep. I have work at 8am which means I have to leave my house at 7am and be awake at like 630am. I can only afford to go to bed at like midnight some nights.

I am really really sorry - and don't think I just randomly complained here I just wanted to give you guys a valid reason as to why I haven't been updating. Being an adult is hard af and I regret it but it happens to everyone and here we are.

That being said please don't lose hope. I am trying to get in more updates.  I am trying to get in more writing time.  I am trying to provide you guys with the quality and work I promise when you first get into one of my works. It's just going to take a bit longer then before.

Random aside - I've had my wattpad account for like 6 years isn't that fucking crazy??

I'm working in balancing my life - thank you for understanding. Here's an update, I'll work on the next one and get it out as soon as I possibly can.

I love you all.
Barry XOXO.

♡♡♡♡♡

(Daniel’s POV)

I didn't have a good sleep, every time I shut my eyes I had that dream that made me feel sick deep down inside my gut. It wasn't a good feeling, I felt like I was going to be sick. David was silent all night and even this morning he was a little quiet until I said good morning to him. He smiled and said it back, but this was it for our conversation. I went into the bathroom and got dressed, brushing my hair and my teeth. I didn't know what the day was going to bring me but for some reason anxiety was boiling up inside my chest. I hated having nerves, and what made this even worse was the fact that I was aware of these nerves and yet they were still happening and I wasn't aware of how to get rid of them. I stepped out of the bathroom and right out the door of the cabin, outside the sun sizzled down on me and the warm summer air brushed past my skin, it was a nice day outside.

“Daniel! Can I get your help for a second!” I heard David shout from a distance, I looked out into the campground and saw him waving me over to him. I started walking towards him, smile on my face, I felt like maybe today would be a better day - positivity seemed to be crowding the air. David was standing with a couple of kids, I noticed Max right away because he was giving me a death stare.