Chapter 17, Heaven

♡W A R N I N G♡

this chapter contains a big heaping dose of smut! And therefore if you are not a fan of reading about 2 guys getting down and dirty then I suggest you just skip this chapter all together.

For the rest of you, it's about to get H O T. Can I get a HELL YES???

♡♡♡

(Daniel’s POV)

In my past I used to seduce girls and guys alike to convince them into coming with me so I could deliver them to Cameron and they could be killed in order for them to ascend. I did this for years, and I learned how to make a person feel attached to me without them really knowing me just by flirting and promising them things beyond their wildest desires. Desires that I never really intended to deliver on. However, when David started to strip off his green consoler shirt and confide in me that he desperately wanted me to be his first I knew that that was a desire I had to deliver on, and I fully intended to.

“What has gotten into you David? Are you ok?” I asked him, because as much as I wanted this I also wanted to make sure David was making sound decisions and I wasn't going to be taking advantage of him. I was a changed man. David got stuck in his shirt while he was taking it off, his body got hot and he pulled and pulled at his shirt, getting his left arm out but getting his right arm more tangled. I laughed at him a bit, reaching over and gripping his shirt.

“Let me help you with that.” I spoke, pulling the shirt slowly over his head, getting his arms free of its grasp. David’s face was all red and he looked beyond embarrassed.

“You really haven't done anything like this before have you?” I asked him, trying to hold back a laugh. Poor David got all flustered and mad because he got stuck in his shirt. He was too cute. He shook his head slightly and I tossed his shirt onto the ground.

“David; it's ok. Just follow my lead, we’ll go slow ok?” I said to him, he rubbed his cheek as if he was trying to wipe the blush away from it as he slowly nodded to me.

“Ok. I'll try my best for you.” David replied, I crawled closer to him and started pulling off my camp shirt, my view of David’s shirtless body leaving for a second and then returning once I took my shirt off over my head, tossing it in the same pile as David’s shirt. David was well defined, he didn't have any huge muscles but I liked that, his stomach was flat and smooth looking, his skin was lighter here then on his arms because he was out in the sun all day. I had seen his bare chest before, but now it was like I was seeing him in a different perspective. I leaned down and kissed him again, slowly moving down to his neck where I kissed him a hit deeper, trying to find a sweet spot. David wouldn't know where it was because he never had anyone do this to him, I just kept grazing his skin waiting for him to react.

“Uh! Daniel!” David gasped right as I nibbled on a spot right in between his neck and shoulder. I bit it again, a bit harder then time and I felt him squirm underneath me.

“Daniel~” David moaned this time. I stopped abusing that spot on his neck and kept kissing down his body, towards his chest. I stopped at his nipple and looked up at him. He was staring down at me in confusion and excitement, it was a strange expression but adorable nonetheless.

“Daniel.. What are you doing?” he asked me, the tone was odd, it matched his expression. Confused and excited. I raised an eyebrow at him and took his nipple between my teeth, wetting it with my tongue. David shouted something I thought I would never hear him shout.

“Awh fuck!” I gasped when the words escaped his mouth and I moved up go make eye contact with him.

“Did you just swear?” I asked him, he was squirming again and his eyes were shut tight, his face redder than before and his hand gripping the hair on the side of his head.