Seduce me. (xR!Spy)

Everyone set their death watches, sighs filling the room. The mercenaries went through this before, the end result being Soldier teleporting absolutely nothing except bread and creating a monster pumped full of cancerous carbs.

Scout blubbered about being "too beautiful to die" until Soldier finally shut him up with his shovel.

"Danke, Herr Soldier."

The Medic piped up, rubbing his temple out of annoyance and relieving the pain of a headache.

"Gentlemen, 'our attention, please."

Spy interupts, everone's view changing from the floor, walls, or their hands to the spy. He had his butterfly knife in hand, inspecting it.

"Zhere is somezhing wrong 'ere. Why would bread of all zhings get tumors?"

This sparked a switch in the stressed Medic's mind.

"Ja. Vhy vould bread get tumors?"

He pondered to himself, then got out of his previous slouching on the wall state, going to the clinic.

The rest if the men glanced around, confused. Why did Spy bring this up? To have a possibility of fixing it?

"Zhere's somezhing strange about zhe teleporter, I suppose?"

He inquires. The smoke of his cigarette floats to the ceiling and as soon as it does, he vanishes to fulfill his last wish.

××

"Oh, Come on, Alexandre, this isn't like you."

The girl pleaded to her lover, seeing the corners of his mouth tilt into a frown. This is now the fourth time his face transformed into an upset expression.

"What isn't like me, cherie?"

He peered at her disappointed face and felt his heart start to shatter. He didn't like- No, he hated seeing his lover disappointed or upset.

"You aren't holding me, nor whispering sweet little things to me."

She pouted, her blonde hair dancing in the passing breeze.

"Iz it true? 'ave 'ou been seeing some ozher man while 'ou are wizh me?"

He diverted his gaze, unable to face the girl in front of him. Not able to see the lies and infidelity he's heard his colleagues talk about.

"N-no, Xandre! You know that I would never-" She tried to reason with him, her plump, stained pink lips trying to get him to listen to her.

He didn't. He didn't want to sit and listen to the lies after what he saw.

"That's not fair, Nigel."

His belle whined playfully to someone he couldn't clearly see.

It was about 9, 10 at night and she had a visitor over. He didn't hear of the man, nor did he ever see him before. Yet, his lover knew him.

His lover, infidelity coursing through her veins, was pinned down underneath the brunet man with a look he never saw in her eyes when they were together. A look of satisfaction, yet, still expecting more.

"How is this not fair, Emilie?"

He inquired, leaning closer to her peach complexion and rosy cheeked face. She giggles as the French man watched the two people on his sofa laugh and mess around.

He almost felt the urge to stab the man and leave the house, situation, and relationship at that moment. But, he didn't, coming to his senses.