Koalas N' 'Roos (xB!Sniper)

Sniper x Short Reader, as requested!

"Fuck you, Mick." I stand on my toes, reaching for a cereal box on the top shelf.

Mick's currently in his camper getting coffee for the two of us since I suggested that I'd get the cereal from in the base.

What a great idea that was.

I'd ask for help from Engie, but he's still asleep, same goes for everyone else that drank last night.

With a huff, I hop on my toes, my fingertips just barely grazing the box.

"Keep that up and you'll hurt yourself." Mick startles me, my balance getting thrown off almost instantly.

My arms flail around and I start to stumble, Mick immediately after seeing that grips onto my waist and keeps me upright.

"Told ya, ya little koala." He sets me down on my feet and I turn towards him, a cross look on my face.

"I'm not little, you kangaroo." You complain, the urge to hurt Mick in any way possible reaching the back of your mind.

"And oi'm not a kangaroo." He ruffles my hair, slightly crouching as a taunt.

"Yeah-huh! You literally hop around on those big feet of yours!" You joke, pointing at his sock covered feet.

"Okay, if oi'm a kangaroo and your a koala, what sense does that make?"

"I'm vicious but adorable and you're calm but threatening." You place your hand on your hip, grabbing the cereal box after Mick grabbed and set it on the counter.

"Where are you goin'?" He watches you turn and go towards the kitchen door, closing the cabinet and pantry altogether.

"To the camper, Mick. Where else?" You sigh out, the tiles of the base floor making your feet cold.

"Aren't ya feet cold?" He looks at you through the kitchen walkway.

"A little, why- oh my God!" Mick interrupts your sentence by picking you up bridal style, the small blush on your face impossible to miss.

"Can't have moi lady with cold feet, now can oi?" He smirks triumphant, taking the cold temperature of the tiles below you like a champ.

"Mick."

"Hm?"

"Fuck you."

"Maybe later, Sheila." He chuckles.

Short but sweet.