Height Differences (xAll)

Yello! I'm doing something a bit different this time, because why can I only settle on one mercenary when I could use all of them for this? (If this is an okay thing, I can do it again if it's requested.) Hope you guys enjoy!

Engineer: 5'6"

The short Texan always cracked you up. He would always try reaching something then need to get a stool, ladder or a stack of his books to stand on.

"Engie, do you need help?" You spoke up, the smaller merc simply shaking his head standing on his toes.

"Ah've got it, Darlin." He strained to reach a tool on a shelf, Sniper having put it there out of anger.

"I can always help you, Dell." You fight snickers, the urge to reach it for him crossing your mind.

"Ah got it." He uses his opposite arm, leaning on his one leg, patting the inside of the cupboard, not even close to the screwdriver he needed.

With a sigh you walk over and hold him firmly, knowing fully well he'd never reach it or he'd fall.

"I got it." You reach in the cabinet with ease and hand him the tool, his face flushed in pink.

"Ah could've-"

"You were going to fall, sweet pea." You mock his accent a bit, making him chuckle and sigh.

"Thank ya, Darlin'. Ah just need to fix this darn teleporter, then ah'm all yers." He sits down, activating the teleporter to see what he had to exactly fix.

You pick him up with ease, sitting him in your lap and watch what he does, a bright red blush on your boyfriend's face.

"Now, wait a second here, yer actin' like ah'm a child." He turns off the teleporter, turning to face you.

"You're adorable and small, I can't really say you're not like a child, Dell." You peck his cheek and he goofily smiles, letting it go as he tweaks and fixes the teleporter.

Pyro: 5'9"

You giggled as the pyromaniac runs around with his bubble shooter, warding off anyone that doesn't want to be covered in bubble solution.

Following him around seemed pointless now, seeing as he was hopped up on sugar and even Medic couldn't get him to stop.

With a shake of your head, you call Pyro, the sugar high infused man coming in the living room.

"Pyro, I want a hug! Being taller than you makes me sad." You pretend to be upset and he sets his bubble gun down, determination shining off his goggles as he puts you in his lap, successfully making you feel smaller.

You'd always wanted to be a bit shorter than you were, seeing as you were just about Spy's height instead of how Engie was, or even shorter than that.

Pyro pulled up his mask to show his pale pink lips and smiles warmly, then you kiss him quickly and pull the mask back down.

Cuddles with Pyro are everything.

Scout: 5'10"

Scout found it hard to swallow that you were taller than him. Every girl he'd been with was shorter than him!

Of course that didn't stop him from flirting with you.

The thing that made you laugh the most was the first time you won a match.

"Next ta me ya lazy, babe." He boasted, running circles around you. You rolled your eyes and grabbed him by the collar.

"You may be energetic but I sure as hell ain't as dumb as you, bonk boy." You grit your teeth, letting the shorter guy down.