Mommy Dearest (xR!Medic)

I awoke with a start, sweat beading on my forehead and chest as my messy hair slightly swings into my line of sight.

My chest heaves and my pulse steadies itself as I calm down from the dream I had.

Sitting up, I calm down taking in a deep breath, then get out of bed, walking into the kitchen, without walking up my husband Joseph, thankfully.

Today was his birthday and I planned on making a German chocolate cake for him.

I had everything done, the only exception being the icing and chocolate shavings on the top and sides.

Our son, Archimedes, ironic, huh? trots into the kitchen, hugging my knees with his head cutely tilted towards me.

"Muti, can ich haff some of Vati's cake?" His adorable blue eyes beam with hope as he grips my pajama pant legs with determination.

"Maybe later, mien taube, right now I have to put the icing and chocolate on."

"Aw.. okay, Muti." He hugs my legs tighter, then gently lets go and trots to the doorway.

"Make sure Vati doesn't come in here, it's our secret, okay?" I stoop down to his level and he giggles and nods vigorously, now determined on something new.

I watch as my white haired toddler walks away and get to work on Joseph's cake, smiling and humming a tune as I do.

××

When the cake's done, I put the delicious chocolate masterpiece that it is into the freezer to cool, Joseph walks onto the kitchen and grabs the bowl of icing that I used.

"Joseph." I sternly warn my husband, turning around to see him set the bowl down again and have his hands in the air.

"Where's Archimedes, my love?" I ask, walking closer to him, tapping my fingers on the counter in a gentle pattern, intentionally having my hand in front of the mixing bowl of icing.

"He's in zhe living room, mien Schatz. Hehe, kan I haff-"

"No, you can wait with Archimedes, Joseph."

"But, Schatz, I kan't vait-"

"Yes, you can, my love." I giggle, making a small whine leave his mouth.

A smirk appears on his face and I raise a brow, then gasp and giggle as he snakes an arm around my waist.

"What are you up to?" I smile and he gently leans behind me, dipping his finger in the icing bowl and peppers kisses down my neck as he does, masking the act skillfully.

After his assault on my neck ceases, he lets go of my waist, smirks and licks his now icing covered finger, one pointed towards me.

I roll my eyes and smirking, grab his hand, then, very seductively, suck the icing off his pointer finger, surprising him.

"Oh. Naughty, naughty, Schatz." He chuckles and takes his hand back, washing both of them to make sure Archimedes finds no evidence that he didn't get icing like his parents did.

××

Joseph and Archimedes both loved the cake, Archimedes made an adorably messy and crumby face on himself, Joseph offering to clean him up with a sigh.

As he left, though, he stood behind me, then licked off some cake crumbs and icing off my lips, much to Archimedes "gross," protesting.

Giggling, I shake your head and pull him back by his hand and kiss him properly, Archimedes once again squeaking a "gross" to the action.

It's a little weird but I thought of it, so, here it is. Archimedes is such a precious bean ^-^